Is it better to be tutored in chem or phys? (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I sorta think of it like LCP like we’re trying to minimise how close objects get to the speed of light and making sure that light stays at the speed of light
do not mention lcp rn. i gotta waste 2 lines of writing to just mf define bc it "might be" in the criteria. idc if its a tedious detail for me to fret abt, i hate that chem has so much writing in it

carrotsss

HSC
do not mention lcp rn. i gotta waste 2 lines of writing to just mf define bc it "might be" in the criteria. idc if its a tedious detail for me to fret abt, i hate that chem has so much writing in it
to be fair the writing in chem is still way less than phys. but yeah redefining LCP every time is pain

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
this has always been an annoyance
i never define anything lmao i cant be fked bro
unless it like sounds like they want you to define it
otherwise just say that the according to lcp, the system attempts to restablish eqm by.. imposed change

nsw..wollongong

HSC
this has always been an annoyance
i never define anything lmao i cant be fked bro
unless it like sounds like they want you to define it
otherwise just say that the according to lcp, the system attempts to restablish eqm by.. imposed change
i always get so paranoid on what they're after 😭 its bc of my trauma from english and i haven't even done it yet

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
to be fair the writing in chem is still way less than phys. but yeah redefining LCP every time is pain
wait wtf am i just finding this out now
u guys define the term before answering each question?
all the sample hsc full markers for science ive looked at and the sample hsc responses generally dont define stuff unless its like many many marks

nsw..wollongong

HSC
all the sample hsc full markers for science ive looked at and the sample hsc responses generally dont define stuff unless its like many many marks
yeah bruh I've always been told to define what u can, maybe ull get a mark somewhere. then again never trust what IVE been told, I'm getting sick of this

carrotsss

HSC
im not talking some insane explanation just basic stuff about counteracting the change and how it applies in the specific example

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
im not talking some insane explanation just basic stuff about counteracting the change and how it applies in the specific example
can we please do the same trial papers then scan and share responses to clear confusion in these situations

p.s also u guys should get the 'hsc exam workbook' its basically the hsc past exam printed for u to do but the point of buying it is they show full mark student exam responses which kinda give u an idea

nsw..wollongong

HSC
can we please do the same trial papers then scan and share responses to clear confusion in these situations

p.s also u guys should get the 'hsc exam workbook' its basically the hsc past exam printed for u to do but the point of buying it is they show full mark student exam responses which kinda give u an idea
my trials are in like a week bruh i don't think it'll get here in time

carrotsss

HSC

im kinda busy with other stuff so I’m just doing English rn but can we all do Sydney boys 2020 on the weekend since I already have it printed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)