is it ever alright? (1 Viewer)

Dynamix

North by Northwest and then turning slightly East
HSC
yarg dude, be patient. Most teenage relationships dont last over a year. If she likes you then she wont be with this dude for that long. Be patient and wait until they break it off, if your happy about having your friends scraps. Just wait, things will happen, trust me.

Yarg

HSC
she already went out with one friend of mine a few months ago, that didnt work out because he was a prick. And i wont be in the country for long. Going to europe in mid december and dunno if i will be back or not :/ so i dont have much time to try and build something and come back, or maybe i should go and then see whats up when/if i get back.

S

Shuter

Why not give it a whirl now and then you have months to let the critism die down while you're in europe.

or just pick up a sweedish chick.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Get her in a way that seems like she is after you, not that YOU are after HER.

It can be tricky, but it has the positivs of both sides without the negatives.

All you have to do is get her to like you, I did it to my current GF, works wonders.

kelboo

HSC
Whatever you do, make sure that people are ok with it.
I had to make a few decisions in the past, and me and my ex chose to hide it from everybody else. Well, everybody found out needless to say, and apart from causing the scandal of the century, it also caused a war and people started making death threats and blah blah... basically escalated very very badly.

So lesson of the day is to either make sure you cover your tracks properly.. or just do it the right way and try to be honest with EVERYONE about how you feel.
If you care more about her than he does, there shouldn't be a massive issue in dealing with this.

How does she feel?

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
1. Forget about going out with her.

2. Wait.

Seriously, how the fuck would you feel if your friend came by and stole the girl you liked? There are -plenty- of girls out there. And I personally think friends are forever, girlfriends are not. Mrgh.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
If it makes u feel better, he'd probably do it to u.

Thats a good point though.

If hes ur good friend... Would he do it to you? If yes, go for it. If no, is it worth losing his friendship? because you might if you go for it and he wouldnt have.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Bone577 said:
Get her in a way that seems like she is after you, not that YOU are after HER.

It can be tricky, but it has the positivs of both sides without the negatives.

All you have to do is get her to like you, I did it to my current GF, works wonders.
how would you go about doing that? :D

is it harder than to take the detour and build the relationship?

or is this a short-cut to a strong relationship! Spill :D

Bone577

HSC
N/A
lesmiester_dj said:
how would you go about doing that? :D

is it harder than to take the detour and build the relationship?

or is this a short-cut to a strong relationship! Spill :D

Tricky questions.

I just tried to act utterly charming. I would say some important things are;
1) eye-contact, lots of it, try and make your pupils dialated.
2) get them to fuck on about themselves, girls love talking about themselves
3) dont reveal too much about yourself, the more interesting you seem the better... however, mysterious does not equal gloomy, try not to be necessarily cheerful, but happy with the general gist of your life.
4) You are happy with your life, but things could be better, be optimistic, this is the essence of acting successful, and as much as girls don't like to admit it, this is what is attractive to them.
5) Be an alpha male, some think this means going around giving people the evil eye, but that is rather adolescant, act in control of yourself, but not up-tight.
6) Express interest in a very subtle manner, indirectly, it is a fact that if someone thinks you like them it is more probable that they will like you in return. But in this case being a friends GF and all this may not be the best thing to do.
7) Manipulate situations of heightened emotions or atmosphere. If you two somehow end up for example, at a party together and are both taking a break outside or something, sitting at a table have a casual talk, take long gazes into her eyes and whatnot, again, dialated pupils help, pose, whatever it takes to heighten the atmosphere around you two.

This is all i can think of, and it does seem rather calculated and Machiavelian(sp?), but it works, i have used it in practice, and i was in the same situation as you, i stole my current GF from a friend i have had since kindergarden, and i dont regret it for a second. :) GL

EDIT: As a note, she left him for me before I never expressed any interest in her, and it seemed at first that i did no wrong, but the reality was i purposely set out to get her. Though i publicly admit what i did to all, and always have.

Last edited:
S

Shuter

Bone577 said:
3) dont reveal too much about yourself, the more interesting you seem the better... however, mysterious does not equal gloomy, try not to be necessarily cheerful, but happy with the general gist of your life.
4) You are happy with your life, but things could be better, be optimistic, this is the essence of acting successful, and as much as girls don't like to admit it, this is what is attractive to them.
5) Be an alpha male, some think this means going around giving people the evil eye, but that is rather adolescant, act in control of yourself, but not up-tight.
6) Express interest in a very subtle manner, indirectly, it is a fact that if someone thinks you like them it is more probable that they will like you in return. But in this case being a friends GF and all this may not be the best thing to do.
7) Manipulate situations of heightened emotions or atmosphere. If you two somehow end up for example, at a party together and are both taking a break outside or something, sitting at a table have a casual talk, take long gazes into her eyes and whatnot, again, dialated pupils help, pose, whatever it takes to heighten the atmosphere around you two.
Translation: Use drugs.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Bone577 said:
Tricky questions.

This is all i can think of, and it does seem rather calculated and Machiavelian(sp?), but it works, i have used it in practice, and i was in the same situation as you, i stole my current GF from a friend i have had since kindergarden, and i dont regret it for a second. :) GL

EDIT: As a note, she left him for me before I never expressed any interest in her, and it seemed at first that i did no wrong, but the reality was i purposely set out to get her. Though i publicly admit what i did to all, and always have.
i've done most of the stuff, such as the long staring and attention thing. but i didn't think much of it before. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)