Is it just me, or are strong women INCREDIBLY sexually appealing? (4 Viewers)

Men do you find strong women attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 57.1%

• Total voters

Mezra

HSC
I think the real answer here is;
Only strong independent men will find strong independent women attractive, and vice versa. Sometimes there will be a lapse in my theory, but soon enough there will be the realisation ("what was I thinking dating them?!") and they'll trot off and find that equally self-sufficient individual.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Mezra said:
I think the real answer here is;
Only strong independent men will find strong independent women attractive, and vice versa. Sometimes there will be a lapse in my theory, but soon enough there will be the realisation ("what was I thinking dating them?!") and they'll trot off and find that equally self-sufficient individual.
what 'bout the whole idea that "opposites" attract?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
No if a strong independent lady dates a pussywhipped guy then the end result would not be towards their favour.

Over time the most likely misogynistic or 'nice' guy because they have yielded to the demands of women over so many years under the guise of chivalry and sensitivity, will grow to resent their submissive position in the relationship. Unless of course he is sexually perverted in which case it's fair game. But seriously nice guys are like a smouldering ember, they take any criticism their partner or others hurl at them and will release this pent up anger at the least opportune moments. Girls naturally are more disposed to this hence why misogynists may feel emasculated in such a situation i.e. seth in the most recent aus OC ep.

Latvia if you psychoanalyse what i posted i am not going to expand on anything you didn't quite catch :p

tlodg

HSC
N/A
hahha bobness i like how you said "sexually perverted [...] fair game"
maybe a strong independent lady would not force a guy into a submissive position?

'nice guys' often attribute their problems with women on the idea that they were too nice (and thus taken for granted, not cherished, used..etc) but when they finally meet a strong woman they would feel threatened and 'back off' even if this woman is not the dominant type. People confuse "strong" with being dominant, thinking if u're strong and independent, you oughta be controlling (ie you know what you want in life, so you demand things and control people) but to me, a strong woman is one who does not feel the need to be controlling and keeps an optimistic perspective for life.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
hahha bobness i like how you said "sexually perverted [...] fair game"
maybe a strong independent lady would not force a guy into a submissive position?

'nice guys' often attribute their problems with women on the idea that they were too nice (and thus taken for granted, not cherished, used..etc) but when they finally meet a strong woman they would feel threatened and 'back off' even if this woman is not the dominant type. People confuse "strong" with being dominant, thinking if u're strong and independent, you oughta be controlling (ie you know what you want in life, so you demand things and control people) but to me, a strong woman is one who does not feel the need to be controlling and keeps an optimistic perspective for life.
No that would be an assertive woman. Strong women a la femme fatales are precisely that strong and mildly aggressive.

Wait .. so you're saying that when a nice guy meets a strong woman he'll 'back off' and become a challenge and be more assertive? Or something like that? And it's a fairytale ending because the guy and girl can now find common grounds to date?

Lolz this is messing with the voices in my head. Orly bob? Lolz schiz. Ok, i hear birds outside my window too :sleep:

Mezra

HSC
tlodg said:
what 'bout the whole idea that "opposites" attract?
Well the opposite to a strong person is a weak person, and a truly strong person just doesn't date a weak person usually. I think that idea is referring to people with opposite character and personality traits. For example my best friend and her boyfriend are totally opposites. He is nuerotic, tidy and punctual. My best friend is probably the most disorganised person I know, she's messy and she's almost always late. However, they're both strong, independent and very smart individuals who are together because they're chemistry is undeniable.

HSC
theyre alright, except when htey try too dominate guys

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)