Is it possible to determine '09 HSC Religious Depth Question? (1 Viewer)

mecramarathon

HSC
ok in the past two years of the new syllabus of SOR, the 20 mark Questions for the in depth study of judaism, christianity, islam, hinduism and buddhism have been different and tested two of the following

* significant person/idea
* ethics
* significant practices

so say if christianity tested significant person/idea (07) and significant practices (08) could u confidently say they will test ETHICS for this year's HSC??? :confused:

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
ok in the past two years of the new syllabus of SOR, the 20 mark Questions for the in depth study of judaism, christianity, islam, hinduism and buddhism have been different and tested two of the following

* significant person/idea
* ethics
* significant practices

so say if christianity tested significant person/idea (07) and significant practices (08) could u confidently say they will test ETHICS for this year's HSC??? :confused:
No
(and I say that confidently)

You have to prep all three areas anyway (for the 15 markers) so why try and second guess the Board of Studies?

Prep for all three...makes more sense than taking a 1/3 chance of actually getting it right

Your sig says HSC 2010...is this over prep or what!?!
LOL

stellina91

HSC
In relation to the Trials, I'm planning to study Christianity in depth for Section 2 and then Judaism for Section 3. Is that ok or should I be stuyding for both? I just think it's easier that way.

Thanks.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
In relation to the Trials, I'm planning to study Christianity in depth for Section 2 and then Judaism for Section 3. Is that ok or should I be stuyding for both? I just think it's easier that way.

Thanks.
Both as you cant second guess what the questions are going to be on

JackLinScots

HSC
for the 20 markers

2007:
Buddhism = Practice
Christianity = Individual
Islam = Ethics

2008:
Buddhism = Ethics
Christianity = Practice
Islam = Practice

My guess is, since they havent been done;

2009:
Buddhism = Individual
Christianity = Ethics
Islam = Individual

HSC
i want significant person for christianity or practice even. not ethics :( :( i can live i guess.

but nooooooooooo way do i want significant person for islam nooooooooooooooooo way. its alright ill do christianity as my 20marker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)