Is it possible to memorise 3 900 word essays in a day? (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Don't bother rote learning now

Just memorise quotes and techniques

NWO

HSC
ceebs memorising 3 entire essays. just memorise quotes techniques ideas and characters

WildKoala

HSC
N/A
I think it'd be super hard unless you have a fabulous memory.

Also, it's never a great idea to memorise your essay. Memorise quotes + technique + effect, and adapt it to your question.

kewon

HSC
if you wrote the essays yourself it is very possible
I basically memorised like 4 pieces in a 3 hours (was still shaky but I had another day to work on it) But i had spent heaps of time working on them so I knew everything in it well to begin with

klee98

HSC
Word for word? Unlikely.
But you can familiarise yourself with it.
Start reciting paragraphs by paragraphs and write them down. Or treat it like a speech and actually present it, like to yourself in a mirror. 3 essays? can be done.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, can confirm. I learnt a 2000 word one in 2hours, almost word for word. Look at breaking them up, and say average 300 words per-hour (100 per 20mins) - get it done in less than 9hours. I noticed that if you had composed the essay yourself, you should know most it though by re-reading and whatnot, so memorising comes easily as such in my case.

astroman

HSC
i got my essays recorded and play them back, great way to remember.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Yes, can confirm. I learnt a 2000 word one in 2hours, almost word for word. Look at breaking them up, and say average 300 words per-hour (100 per 20mins) - get it done in less than 9hours. I noticed that if you had composed the essay yourself, you should know most it though by re-reading and whatnot, so memorising comes easily as such in my case.
I know the f33lz

That's why those who spend hours on end working on their essay can leave memorisation to the last minute (like myself)

Unlike those plagiarising bastards, gl hf memorising someone else's work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)