Is it possible to move to advanced? (1 Viewer)

oliverc_

HSC
So I'm going into year 12 next week and I have been performing highly in standard all year (had to choose it because of issues in year 10) but I know its still going to be bad for my ATAR and I wanted to know if it was possible to be moved? I know you need to do the prelim course in order to do it in year 12 but would this be any different?
English is not a weak subject of mine, being in English 1 most of high school so I'm sure ill be able to cope with the advanced course I just need clarification.

Also: will be speaking with my teachers & head of dept about it if its possible.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
So I'm going into year 12 next week and I have been performing highly in standard all year (had to choose it because of issues in year 10) but I know its still going to be bad for my ATAR and I wanted to know if it was possible to be moved? I know you need to do the prelim course in order to do it in year 12 but would this be any different?
English is not a weak subject of mine, being in English 1 most of high school so I'm sure ill be able to cope with the advanced course I just need clarification.

Also: will be speaking with my teachers & head of dept about it if its possible.
Contact the BOSTES on this and ask them if you are required to complete prelim Eng Adv before doing HSC eng adv

Prelim Eng Adv is basically a run through of what HSC eng adv is like (AOS, 2 modules since it's only 3 terms)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
You don't need english adv prelim to do advanced hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)