Is it too late for a high atar? (1 Viewer)

niyd

HSC
N/A
So basically, I pretty much fucked up half of my year...:alone: I haven't even studied for my half yearlies. So now am doubting if its too late? I want an atar in the low 90's or high 80's and I am doing these subjects, English esl, chem, senior science, software design and maths 2units
The thing is I do try to stay focus at the beginning of the terms but Then i easily loose consistency when it comes to studying
HELP? Is it too late?

flower3000

HSC
No its never too late to study or to achieve your goals, you still have the trials and the actual HSC. You just need to figure out a study plan and study techniques that suit your time and goals ."Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you and you are sure to succeed" Abraham Lincoln

deviouswatch

HSC
It's never too late mate. All it takes is some commitment and some motivation and you'll surely get there.

niyd

HSC
N/A
thank you guys ;) i am gonna study my exam that's due in two hours now

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Yes, fooling people into thinking you did NO study until the trials when you studied consistently everyday.
your right, lol

People say that they don't study, but they fucken study like 10 hours a day to jus even get a 90+ in HSC. Its all bullshit, people saying they don't study, are trying to discourage others from learning.

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
your right, lol

People say that they don't study, but they fucken study like 10 hours a day to jus even get a 90+ in HSC. Its all bullshit, people saying they don't study, are trying to discourage others from learning.
Actually i didn't study until 2 days before HSC english exam. GG.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
your right, lol

Siddy (Chris), its like...
I remember Zombie talking to me on skype about her consistent study, then comes on here to mislead people. Absolutely atrocious...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)