is it too late to change labs for QMA??? (1 Viewer)

HSC
mine was actually meant to be today but cant go cuz of some family problems..is it too late to change?? if not.. when and where do i go to change??

tempco

HSC
Is your problem going to be recurring? I guess it's OK if you skip the first lab... no biggie.. it's probably all admin/orientation anyway... but if you still need to change it, send an email to the tutor in charge of QMA, or drop by their office in the John Goodsell building.

EDIT: I just tried accessing the tutorials via the TAS program and it works... it seems that you still can change your lab tutorials. Here's a link to the program if you need it.

Last edited:
HSC
ohhh thanx!! umm yeh it was just a one-off situation today...but attendance count towards ur final mark...so obviously i wouldnt want to lose some easy marks lol

tempco

HSC
Even if you did have family problems (or any other serious issues) and you're not able to attend, try your best to email or call your tutor before hand.. makes it easier for you and your tutor. It's a good idea to do this since tutors randomly check your work at any given day and marks are allocated to your attempt (depends on effort, not correctness). But that's for tutorials, and not labs, so yeh :D

And missing one lab doesn't mean your a regular tute-skipper does it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)