is it TOO LATE to start studyin.... (1 Viewer)

^___ShabS___^

is it TOO LATE to start studyin....?????.....PLZ REPLY

i need study tips........specially for ENGLISH (i h8 it) and MATHS

Got TRAILS in less than 6 weeks!!!!!

i want to leave the last month for hsc doing past papers ........!!
is that possible....???? if i start now...????

i do 2Umaths, Gen english, bio, Food tech, IT (which i dont even want to sit for anymore....), and VA (stupid major work is taking a lot of my time from studyin for trials......... i kept chaging my mind on my theme....hehe..)
i wasnt serious enough from beggining till now...for hsc but i am NOW.....do u think its too late.... if i aim for 75+

"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile"
"Education forms the common mind. Just as the twig is bent, the tree's inclined"
"To get rich never risk your health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of wealth"
"when time is lost it can never be found"
"Whatever happens, happens for the best"

Last edited:

olay

HSC
umm if you want the marks i suggest u hit those practise papers now - theres heaps of them, and even if u end up running out [which i doubt] nothings stopping you from doing them again. kinda like in maths, even though you've done the exercises, the questions are still great for revision.

i generally wing english - i make notes on my texts and learn quotes...but that's pretty much it. you should probably practice writing some essays, though i feel hypocritical writing that considering i only write them when i'm told to :)

as for maths....all you can do is try the hardest questions u can find. :) [and some easy ones too so ur self esteem doesn't plummet]. do as many questions u can get ur paws on.

GOOD LUCK :)

HSC
past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers past papers

do i make myself clear? :p

Winston

HSC
ummm i dont see why not i did very similar subs as u

Eng Std, Maths, Food Tech, IT, and SDD

and i didn't study too much lol and did ok... well got me into uni :D

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
1. dont stress. you need to be calm

2. start studying like mad.make sure u have all of ur main theme and ur thesis for each module.

3. now hit the past papers and when u finish them give it to ur teacher/tutor to check..... you should do abt as mani past papers as humanly possible

make sure you have a big goal, eg: perhaps a uai estimate, and simultaneously you should have small goals, eg: gotta finish this past paper tonight..... by having a series of small goals, you will eventually your big goal and your big goal becomes less overwhelming and more attainable. :p

J

jhakka

Give up now. It's too late. :p

Nah. Just cram as much as you can between now and then.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
No it is certainly NOT.

I -started- studying halfway through year 12 after flunking at least 50% of my internal assessments. And my school wasn't even close to being in the top 120.

Although your subjects don't scale well, if you put enough effort it should be enough to get into university.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
its never too late to study! of course it would have been better if you started earlier, but starting now is better than not at all!

mack

Banned
HSC
It is never too late. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Even if your marks arent really high, you will certainly do better than if you dont try.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Yeah only thing you need to worry about is the scaling but if you do some decent work you'll mark it through. I did harder subjects and did crap all in them, didn't get very good marks for any topic but still managed to pull out an 80+ UAI.

kow_dude

HSC
Start doing past paper and keep your answers for revision.

04er

HSC
Re: is it TOO LATE to start studyin....?????.....PLZ REPLY

Originally posted by ^___ShabS___^
i need study tips........specially for ENGLISH (i h8 it) and MATHS

Got TRAILS in less than 6 weeks!!!!!

i want to leave the last month for hsc doing past papers ........!!
is that possible....???? if i start now...????

i do 2Umaths, Gen english, bio, Food tech, IT (which i dont even want to sit for anymore....), and VA (stupid major work is taking a lot of my time from studyin for trials......... i kept chaging my mind on my theme....hehe..)
i wasnt serious enough from beggining till now...for hsc but i am NOW.....do u think its too late.... if i aim for 75+
:eek: you're joking, right?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Hmm I should probably be inspired by this, oppps, lucky I actually listen in class and do my summaries, and have a good memory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)