is it weird when the girl is heaps taller than the guy? (1 Viewer)

alex_c86

HSC
i know the question says 'girls heaps taller' but anyway... my bf is 6ft8, and im 5ft3, which is a pretty big difference.. i probably look like his younger sister cos even tho we're both 18 i look about 16 and he looks about 22. my brother is 12 and he's taller than me!! i wouldnt really want to go out with someone shorter than me, but if i liked them enough, then i spose it wouldnt really matter.

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
chilipepper said:
of course, it all dosnt matter if they love eachother n that but from an outsiders perspective do u think its weird when u see this?
How much taller is heaps taller?

stainmepink

HSC
nahhh .. its just a generalisation that the man has to be taller than the woman. but i reckon it looks more romantic if the girl is looking up to snog the guy, rather than the girl bending over .. *shrugs*

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
tradition is meant to be changed ! let's start a revolution !

tall girls with short guys ! RAWRRR !

( i wanna be tall )

stainmepink

HSC
boasboy said:
tradition is meant to be changed ! let's start a revolution !

tall girls with short guys ! RAWRRR !

( i wanna be tall )
.. *hugs* .

*ashlea*

HSC
sometimes it looks weird, but not bad, just different.. i think it only looks weird when the girl is also bigger than the guy.. like if he's got a bigger build but she's taller i dont really notice-its just when shes way taller (like a head taller) and he's not only short but also of a "fine" build or fragile looking in comparison 2 her.. :D

i only think this is weird cos i have that cliche idea that the guy "protects" the girl, so if the girl looks like they could absolutely smash the guy.. it just seems odd.. ;)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
whatever floats ur boat...it will look weird...but who cares...its ur relationship not others...

MuffinMan

HSC
hey ashlea i just remembered ur tall 170!! thats pretty tall for a girl! lucky u! Im only 170 myself

*ashlea*

HSC
yeah, so its always been easy 4 me to end up being taller than almost all the guys i know.. but now they're all catching up, so we're the same height which is fine by me.. and my b/f is actually a few cm's taller than me!! woohoo! :p

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i couldnt handle a guy being shorter than me....i dunno itd just make me feel odd, and that im like huge or sumthin lol

MuffinMan

HSC
*ashlea* said:
yeah, so its always been easy 4 me to end up being taller than almost all the guys i know.. but now they're all catching up, so we're the same height which is fine by me.. and my b/f is actually a few cm's taller than me!! woohoo! :p
damn i want to be as tall as braaaaaaaaad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)