Is Jennifer Lopez The Biggest Celebrity of Our Day? (2 Viewers)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
and the heiressers Hiltons
Argh! How much do those girls drive you nuts? They don't do anything!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The Hiltons don't do anything though. All Paris did was go on a really bad reality show.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah

and i don't think j.lo is the biggest star of our day

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
I don't mind the Hiltons, but I HATE Nicole Kidman! ARGH!!!!!
Nikole Kidman is improving as an actress. what about Hiltons, and Osbournes kids? i just cant stand them

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
and the heiressers Hiltons
their really stuck up (being rich and all) but their reallllly HOT!, especlially nicky, the one with longer hair

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
their really stuck up (being rich and all) but their reallllly HOT!, especlially nicky, the one with longer hair
But they don't do anything! They just live off Daddy's money, they're so boring.

crazyhobo

I don't understand the whole Hilton thing. I'd never heard of them before a week ago, and now suddenly everyone cares that they attended the melbourne cup? Seriously, why am I supposed to give a shit?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I agree. I didn't even know they were in Oz, but they make the papers all the time. Big deal, page 3 uninteresting socialites.

Fry

Hiltons arent overexposed. many Aussies havent even heard of them but they are very well known in the US. i think Delta Goodrem, Britney, 50 cent and Eminem are too overexposed.

juggernaut

HSC
j-lo is definately one of the most influential stars of today.. maybe not the 'biggest' but

i think an upcoming star who is gonna be HUGEE is Beyonce..
she wants me :]

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
But they don't do anything! They just live off Daddy's money, they're so boring.
they actually live on grandaddies money, he was the founder of hiltons hotels

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
they actually live on grandaddies money, he was the founder of hiltons hotels
Yeah, him.

ohh i hate kelly that cow, she is so fu**ng fat!!!
You hate her because she's fat? How fucking superficial are you.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1

You hate her because she's fat? How fucking superficial are you.
i wouldnt say a word if she is fu***ng ugly and fat but at least good at something, singing or acting she is not she just make insulting comments about natalie imbrulia and cristina aguilera, at least hilton sisters look after their bodies

Lundy

Banned
HSC
i wouldnt say a word if she is fu***ng ugly and fat but at least good at something, singing or acting she is not she just make insulting comments about natalie imbrulia and cristina aguilera, at least hilton sisters look after their bodies
wtf?? I think she looks healthy. Just because someone isn't a stick it doesn't therefore mean they don't look after themselves. I think it's the anorexic/starved looking women walking around hollywood these days that aren't taking care of themselves properly.

Last edited:

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
noone will ever beat the beatles or elivs. all these teeny boppers die out after a few years whereas you can still listen to a good beatles song. even with michael jackson, he may have gone all weird but his music still influenced most of todays pop scene and he was a true showman/performer. anyway, as crazyhobo said, jlo is only a star at the moment.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'll admit she has a bad attitude, but where do you get off calling people fat and ugly? Unless you're a supermodel yourself, which I doubt you are, perhaps you should think before you write.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)