Is Macquarie Uni hard to get into? What UAI approx. needed? (2 Viewers)

dp624

HSC
lol though some of my old friends at MQ aren't enjoying it

Atlas

HSC
N/A
lol though some of my old friends at MQ aren't enjoying it
What is this UNSW propaganda and slander campaign against Mq doing here??? :haha:

Of course, all Mq students are having a ball - we're all lolly pops and rainbows!!! We're like the Brady Bunch + plastic airline hostess smiles...

:wave: the above was written with more than a sprinkle of sarcasm... in case it didn't translate

HSC
Hey is there some 'makeout place'? Seriously have heard of a place like that, currently at a loss to the veracity of these claims

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hey is there some 'makeout place'? Seriously have heard of a place like that, currently at a loss to the veracity of these claims
Level 4 of the library near the law section

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
No it is true. the UAI requirements are lower at maq uni for some courses, which makes it easier to get into, which, consequently, makes it a crap uni. Don't go there. Really. Otherwise you'll most likely turn out to be crap too. I recommend you do medicine or aerospace engineering at usyd or something - thats where the cool people are.

mrbsting

HSC
No it is true. the UAI requirements are lower at maq uni for some courses, which makes it easier to get into, which, consequently, makes it a crap uni. Don't go there. Really. Otherwise you'll most likely turn out to be crap too. I recommend you do medicine or aerospace engineering at usyd or something - thats where the cool people are.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Quality.

ascentyx

HSC
:haha: Sarcasm? or is there some measure of truth in that? Beware, enter at your own risk - become a student at Mq and face the possibility of realising it was your worst decision?!

Out of curiosity, what do you find bad about actuarial/appfin at Mq?
I was joking lol. Actuarial suits me so well, i actually enjoy waking up at 6 to go to uni. Great course, great people = awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)