Is Music To Blame?? (1 Viewer)

Pilgrim

HSC
Re: Music?! NO! They're innocent!

Music isn't to blame. The retards who use music and musicians as a scapegoat are to blame.

0Jade0

HSC
Re: Music?! NO! They're innocent!

rofl.

"People were actually seen turning their backs to the stage as Manson’s TV crucifix burst into flames."

How many crosses has he burnt as a member of the kkk?

"His favorite author's include Anton LaVey, Freidrick Nietzsche, Aliester Crowley, Charles Darwin and Roald Dahl."

Roald Dahl?

Beege

HSC
mainstream hip hop and rap are influencing kids to turn into wiggas, there are a few in my year and they were some bling, pff be yourself FFS! they think african americans are cool for some reason

Pilgrim

HSC
Beege said:
mainstream hip hop and rap are influencing kids to turn into wiggas, there are a few in my year and they were some bling, pff be yourself FFS! they think african americans are cool for some reason
They're not influencing kids, they're influencing idiots.

The whole fact that people who listen to emo/punk music or rap and try to fit in with the genre by matching stereotypes goes against what both originally set out to do.

bassguy

HSC
Indeed.
You can buy commercially made 'punk' clothes now. That really says something about the state of punk today. I believe if you listen closely, you can hear Sid Vicious turning in his grave.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
The whole fact that people who listen to emo/punk music or rap and try to fit in with the genre by matching stereotypes goes against what both originally set out to do.
The problem is when everyone cares so much about not-conforming it's the people that don't care that are the non-conformists :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)