Is my gf preggers!!?! (1 Viewer)

Bread_2_Toast

HSC
Okay so me and my girlfriend were messing about then when i put the condom on i realised it was the other way round so i flipped it and put it on correctly and had sex, is it possible my gf got pregnant, we had sex once before that, so i may have had precum on the tip of my penis, my girlfriend finished her period two days before we had sex and i wiped the condoms tip with my fingers before continuing

help!!!!

Bread_2_Toast

HSC
im serious!!!!

she doesn't know that i did that
im in so much shit!!

Bread_2_Toast

HSC
We had sex last week and she carfully took the condom off me and saw there was blood on it, she looked at it closer and said it was inside the condom,.it came from me! i said no when you took it off it went inside out when but she said it looked like i blew my load and its filled with blood. it wasnt dark red it was kinda pale but it was red and it was blood,.im worried but its never happened before so it will never happen again, right? what does this mean?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
We had sex last week and she carfully took the condom off me and saw there was blood on it, she looked at it closer and said it was inside the condom,.it came from me! i said no when you took it off it went inside out when but she said it looked like i blew my load and its filled with blood. it wasnt dark red it was kinda pale but it was red and it was blood,.im worried but its never happened before so it will never happen again, right? what does this mean?
It means you will soon have the super power of cumming ants.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
how could i do this? do i crush it up?
May not work if it has been a week.

Maybe you could be dodgy and get an 'abortion pill' (not sure of its name) but it aborts the baby if it is within a week. It is like the backup of the morning after the pill.

Bread_2_Toast

HSC
May not work if it has been a week.

Maybe you could be dodgy and get an 'abortion pill' (not sure of its name) but it aborts the baby if it is within a week. It is like the backup of the morning after the pill.
this happened last night. i bled last week
where could i get one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)