Is my timetable ok (1 Viewer)

hungry

HSC

I travel by bus (20min) and train (45min) to and from. Is this a good timetable or are there any changes I should try to make?

edit: also how does a seminar differ from lectures/tutorials?

Last edited:

Brian1800

HSC
Your timetable is pretty good, except for Thursday. If you can somehow fix that, then it will be better. Seminar is usually where you will present something to the class.

hungry

HSC
Your timetable is pretty good, except for Thursday. If you can somehow fix that, then it will be better. Seminar is usually where you will present something to the class.
What is wrong with Thursday?

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
It's really up to you if you feel the timetable is most suitable. From my view, the timetable is fine. There's nothing wrong with Thursday, early finishes are great!

hungry

HSC
I'm just not a morning person, but if you find waking up early okay then go for it.
Oh, yeah I seem to be able to learn and be attentive more in the morning. Also if I pushed them later, I'd have time in the morning and knowing myself, I wouldn't do anything in that time that's useful.

Brian1800

HSC
Oh, yeah I seem to be able to learn and be attentive more in the morning. Also if I pushed them later, I'd have time in the morning and knowing myself, I wouldn't do anything in that time that's useful.
Awesome. Whatever suits you best.

phcan

HSC
Not really related but omg I'm doing the subject info1003 as well! :)

phcan

HSC
we're in the same lecture tomorrow morning and also I'm in the same seminar as you on wednesday!

hungry

HSC
we're in the same lecture tomorrow morning and also I'm in the same seminar as you on wednesday!
I wonder if we sat next to or near each other and didn't even know. :p

phcan

HSC
No idea!! I was the asian girl whose hair has like blue tips haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)