Is my UAI really going to be 30? (1 Viewer)

BeHuY

HSC
These are my overall ranks.

Business Studies 35/54

Legal Studies 21/31

Mathematics 35/37

English Standard 106/121

Senior Science 13/20

1 Unit Studies of Religion 45/80

My average overall mark for every subject is around 30.

Help me out, is it still possible for me to get 60 UAI, if i do well in the HSC exam?
Is it still worth trying? Or is there no point in studying?

zeam

HSC
N/A
honesty, final exam makes pretty big difference. i went crap asessment and went good exam and got good uai. i recommend study a lot for exam

BeHuY

HSC
zeam said:
honesty, final exam makes pretty big difference. i went crap asessment and went good exam and got good uai. i recommend study a lot for exam
What were your ranks, and marks? to get 91 UAI, they must've been quite high.

zeam

HSC
N/A
BeHuY said:
What were your ranks, and marks? to get 91 UAI, they must've been quite high.
i fail physic with like 38% sometimes...but top 10 in other subjects instead in english went pretty bad..also physic went bad overall class rank~~~but study hard for hsc exam and doesnt matter because huge difference~~~trust me~~~study lots

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
zeam said:
i fail physic with like 38% sometimes...but top 10 in other subjects instead in english went pretty bad..also physic went bad overall class rank~~~but study hard for hsc exam and doesnt matter because huge difference~~~trust me~~~study lots
Hi Zeam, i'm aiming for a UAI close to yours and with the help of 4 bonus points to get into commerce at UNSW lol

can i ask what the ranking of your school and whether your doing english standard or advance. I want to know whether i'm in with a chance because i sorta scrwed up several assessments at the beginning of the year

zeam

HSC
N/A
Deltan said:
Hi Zeam, i'm aiming for a UAI close to yours and with the help of 4 bonus points to get into commerce at UNSW lol

can i ask what the ranking of your school and whether your doing english standard or advance. I want to know whether i'm in with a chance because i sorta scrwed up several assessments at the beginning of the year
i have no idea with ranking of school but i think we not that bad~~~i did advance~~~glad i did even though was bit hard for me~~~i got predict to get 65 @ year 11~~~but i though even on the day of getting UAI results i would get 60 because of what my asessment marks were~~~from waht i see the final exams make big difference~~~~live rest of year with no regret~~~also apply to UWS business whcih is pretty low uai. people doing UTS business with like 85 UAI with bonus points i talk to also.

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
zeam said:
i have no idea with ranking of school but i think we not that bad~~~i did advance~~~glad i did even though was bit hard for me~~~i got predict to get 65 @ year 11~~~but i though even on the day of getting UAI results i would get 60 because of what my asessment marks were~~~from waht i see the final exams make big difference~~~~live rest of year with no regret~~~also apply to UWS business whcih is pretty low uai. people doing UTS business with like 85 UAI with bonus points i talk to also.
What were your HSC marks for your subjects.

Regardless of doing high scaling subjects, my ranks aren't brilliant and hopin to do well in the externals.

zeam

HSC
N/A
Deltan said:
What were your HSC marks for your subjects.

Regardless of doing high scaling subjects, my ranks aren't brilliant and hopin to do well in the externals.
i gots b6 in bus study and eco, 5 in physic and other and i think 4 in english but they scaled up i think. Yes just kill finals imo

Felix Jones

HSC
yay thnk you zeam now im motivated to study, cos my ranks are meh...kinda so i thought that i would have screwed my chance og getting in 90's.

thank you.

zeam

HSC
N/A
MФëỹ™ said:
yay thnk you zeam now im motivated to study, cos my ranks are meh...kinda so i thought that i would have screwed my chance og getting in 90's.

thank you.
^____________^
dont get demotivated just have no regret this year.

M@ster P

HSC
start studying now, every moment counts from now till hsc, use the most of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)