• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is n e 1 doing the case study on Napoleon??? (1 Viewer)

laracroft

jealous.........wish I was doing napoleon, not appeasement....
sorry im no help:(

marty_0001

HSC
Yeah I'm doing it. Thrilling stuff. Actually it's not bad, Napoleon's a really interesting sort of guy if you're into tyrants and dictators. The PBS did a video series on him, I'm not sure what the address is but you can find it with a search engine. It's really useful, it works along the same lines as the questions given in the syllabus.

twiddla

Yeah us at North Sydney Boys are doing - note there is a really book out on Napoleon and Wellington worth reading

twiddla

Don't know the title - our teacher is getting it for us - i'll tell u when she gets us a copy or more prob a photocopy

Scotty Mate

Why if it isn't my fellow classmate Nicho. The book he was probably refering to is called, rather unimaginatively, Napoleon and Wellington by Andrew Roberts. Not sure how new it is.

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
well my class looked at pieter geyl's work For and Against Napoleon, Geoffrey Ellis Profiles in Power and some other work of his, martyn lyons The French Revolution and napoleon and francois furet and paul schroeder

twiddla

Yeah scotty is right and scotty if u look in the front cover it was published this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)