is the hsc hard? .__." (2 Viewers)

mele-3-4

HSC
i procrastinated alot during the hsc, sometimes i started an assignment the day before it was due but still went good. in fact i once done 3 the night before they were all due, yes that is a stupid thing to do, thus it is mainly the time something becomes hard.

it all depends on time management. it also maybe difficult if u have a major, for instance i couldnt study for my trial exams because my 1st exam started the day my major project(textiles) was due so i could only study after that cause i was too busy, however after saying that a girl in the same class had 3 majors (society and culture, art and textiles) and managed to complete them all on time and also study and pass her exams.

so all in all it depends a lot of time management. also not picking classes that you would epically fail.

overall its not that hard, though my friends and i have broken down in tears from stress. i once cried over losing a reciept that i had to record for my major (i found it though). so its more your state of mind

Last edited:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Js^-1 said:
Nopers, its a bludge. Just do well in your assessments and know all your shit. Study like crazy for the final exams and you'll be chillaxin in no time. I'm currently in the study like crazy stage.
TunaFish said:
Do the work, and you've beaten half the state already.
However there are, doubtlessly, going to be periods of total stress but you'll pull.

God that was cheesy.
lol so true.

Rock On

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)