Is the 'human biology planet unit difficult? (1 Viewer)

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
I didn't do biology for year 11 or hsc.
I do find human biology interesting but I wanted more information on whether it is a manageable unit for a not very scientific person as I am studying an arts/ law degree and am starting at mac uni this year as a first year student

While I would prefer to choose a more social science planet unit apparently I can't if my people unit were to be a social science/ arts faculty unit so I've decided to venture into the sciences.

Just some feedback, tips on this subject. I haven't done biology since year 10.

Also is there an exam for planet units

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Some planet units have exams, some don't.

You can check unit guides to see if the unit has an exam or not.

Depending on what you are majoring in for Arts you may be able to pick art related subjects to count for your people/planet unit.

BIO108 is a subject that people seem to enjoy and apparently isn't that difficult for the majority of people who choose to do this subject.

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
Some planet units have exams, some don't.

You can check unit guides to see if the unit has an exam or not.

Depending on what you are majoring in for Arts you may be able to pick art related subjects to count for your people/planet unit.

BIO108 is a subject that people seem to enjoy and apparently isn't that difficult for the majority of people who choose to do this subject.
Ok, great thanks. Your input gives me more positivity about the subject because I was worried it would be super difficult and if people enjoy it than it shouldn't be too bad. :) I checked the units guide and I think there is probably an exam for human biology because it said "assessed: graded" but that's okay. Exams are inevitable. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)