Is there any point in redoing the SAME HSC past paper? (1 Viewer)

blackops23

HSC
Just curious as to others' opinions - say like with really hard exams like 2006/2008, or just average exams like 2010, is there any point redoing the papers? I got like 60/84 for those 3 papers which i thought was pretty damn shit... :(

So should I redo them to get familiar with them (i.e. i won't give a shit about my new mark, i just want to become confident) ---> or do i move onto to past trial papers?

Thanks

K4M1N3

HSC
I would say yes, but not immediately after the initial attempt. Do some other past papers, and then come back and see if you can correct your prior mistakes. I mean 60 isnt bad, it just means you have room to improve :D

math man

HSC
N/A
i would only focus on the questions you COULDNT get right, no reason to look at questions you know are easy and can do easily

HSC
imo, just go back to what you got wrong. what's the point in redoing thing's you already know how to do? the point of past papers is to familiarise yourself with hsc style questions and also to learn what area's you need to improve

b3kh1t

HSC
Just curious as to others' opinions - say like with really hard exams like 2006/2008, or just average exams like 2010, is there any point redoing the papers? I got like 60/84 for those 3 papers which i thought was pretty damn shit... :(

So should I redo them to get familiar with them (i.e. i won't give a shit about my new mark, i just want to become confident) ---> or do i move onto to past trial papers?

Thanks
Just try the questions you could not do, try them about 3 times(not straight after each other) until you do them without having to look at the answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)