Is there any way to find my NESA student number? (1 Viewer)

yanujw

HSC
Basically what the title says. I remember my pin and have access to the school email that I signed up for Students Online with, but I forgot to actually take note of what my number was when registering and now I've lost it. Apparently the only way to get access to my account is to contact my school to find out my NESA number, but I was wondering if there's any other way to see it or if it's written somehwere online that I have access to. Any help would be appreciated!

Duckink

HSC
Have you got a student ID? My school puts the student number there but I am not sure if that is for all schools.

yanujw

HSC
My school ID has my student number, but unfortunately my student number is not the same as my NESA number

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Basically what the title says. I remember my pin and have access to the school email that I signed up for Students Online with, but I forgot to actually take note of what my number was when registering and now I've lost it. Apparently the only way to get access to my account is to contact my school to find out my NESA number, but I was wondering if there's any other way to see it or if it's written somehwere online that I have access to. Any help would be appreciated!
Hi, unfortunately there is no other way to retrieve your NESA number without either contacting NESA (I think there's a contact support number somewhere) or getting it from the school office in your school since I believe that's where all records are kept.

yanujw

HSC
Thanks for all the replies. To anyone with the same issue, I was able to find it by looking on the cover page of a minimum standards report that I had downloaded earlier.

Semkeluise

HSC
Hello, guys! I was approved for admission to the university, but I was unsure about the hostel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)