is there ANY way to get rid of frizzy hair ? (1 Viewer)

yups

HSC
i've tried more than 30 anti-frizz shampoos, conditioners and products .. but none of them have worked. .

is there actually ANY way to get rid of frizz , or is it all just bullshit? :mad:
or are there any products that you swear by ?

i want to get rid of this frizz for once and for all :( :chainsaw:

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Do you have straight hair with frizz or curly hair?

Anti frizz shampoos and conditioners don't really work.

If you've got straight hair buy a shine serum and run it through your hair after you shower and it will stop frizz.

For curly hair make sure you condition every day and if you feel it nessecary shampoo your hair once a week. Put some serum through your hair when it is very wet and let it drip dry.

Never brush your hair.

yups

HSC

If you've got straight hair buy a shine serum and run it through your hair after you shower and it will stop frizz.

For curly hair make sure you condition every day and if you feel it nessecary shampoo your hair once a week. Put some serum through your hair when it is very wet and let it drip dry.

Never brush your hair.
i have curly hair with frizz .. and i've tried putting serum in but that doesn't do anything :(

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Yeah, so I have super curly hair too.

Just never use shampoo, use lots of conditioner every day and let it drip dry. Do not touch it while it is drying.

Make sure you don't brush it and just in the shower run your fingers through your hair to get all the tangles out and then just gather it on top of your head in a band and let it dry.

FULL PROOF

And scrunch serum if you don't want those few fly aways from leaning against things, lying down etc.

yups

HSC
Yeah, so I have super curly hair too.

Just never use shampoo, use lots of conditioner every day and let it drip dry. Do not touch it while it is drying.

Make sure you don't brush it and just in the shower run your fingers through your hair to get all the tangles out and then just gather it on top of your head in a band and let it dry.

FULL PROOF

And scrunch serum if you don't want those few fly aways from leaning against things, lying down etc.
oh i see
does the scrunch serum thing mean to scrunch serum through my hair to minimise the flyaways etc?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
yeah but not through your hair. just on the top layer.

yups

HSC
yeah but not through your hair. just on the top layer.
oohok .. i've tried this before but it didn't work . however, i've never tried the no shampoo thing .. so hopefully when i try that and combine it with this scrunch serum thing, it will work *fingers crossed* .

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

Never brush your hair.
LOL. i dont..

boganxcore

HSC
i dont brush my hair either

but my hair is great, so you know,

yups

HSC
try a co wash

google it, or "curly girl regime"

works wonders for me
thanks :) .. i googled curly girl regime but a lot of different stuff came up .. is there meant to be one specific regime i'm supposed to be find?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
all you basically do is get a cheap conditioner without any silicones in it (i use suave brand conditioner) and rub it thoroughly through wet hair until it gets the dirt and grease out, then rinse thoroughly and put a thick leave in conditioner through it, then scrunch some mousse or gel through damp hair and leave to dry without touching it.

read through this

Welcome to NaturallyCurly.com!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
shave your head
its the only way

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
alternatively, if your frizz is mainly due to humidity

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
any price attack or hair warehouse i believe
probably at hair salons too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)