Is there anyone in yr 6 (going into 7) doing accelerated study? (1 Viewer)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
This is just a thread to show my sister how to use these forums. Shes in yr 6 right now, and just completed yr 8 signpost maths, so ive been helping her since i found out the hsc is total bullshit.

so i think she can accelerate perhaps 4u maths in yr 10.

Does anyone have any summary notes on say yr 9 maths to help her revise?

:uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
What do you mean the HSC is bullshit?
No one told you? Oh dear.

Well basically, during English Paper 2, the Board of Studies told everyone sitting the exam that the HSC was originally intended to be a joke, and had since gotten waaay out of hand. They just kept up the guise of a "fair assessment model" for the media hype and government revenue, and they never meant for any students to get hurt in the process.

It turns out that the external marks we receive for each course are randomly generated. The exams themselves are burned to ashes as soon as every student has left the examination centre.

So yeah, the HSC is bullshit. Sorry to break it to you man, it must be really hard.. :(

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
natstar said:
She must be one smart youngin

well not really, but everyone is smart if they do their hsc early.

i'm just helping her out, hope she does like 4unit maths in yr 10, well that is my aim anyways, its up to her really

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Don't get too keen for your sister - eventually she might get maths overload and end up doing General when she's 19. (such as a guy in my school who started in the accelerated group in Yr9 and ended up in General in Yr11 - although his demise wasn't coz of overload, more the opposite) :)

But instead of getting notes, just buy Signpost Yr9 from a bookstore or borrow it from the library...

paganinio

HSC
hfis said:
No one told you? Oh dear.

Well basically, during English Paper 2, the Board of Studies told everyone sitting the exam that the HSC was originally intended to be a joke, and had since gotten waaay out of hand. They just kept up the guise of a "fair assessment model" for the media hype and government revenue, and they never meant for any students to get hurt in the process.

It turns out that the external marks we receive for each course are randomly generated. The exams themselves are burned to ashes as soon as every student has left the examination centre.

So yeah, the HSC is bullshit. Sorry to break it to you man, it must be really hard.. :(
just 1 thing doesn't mean all of HSC is bad right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)