is there anyone offering free help out there? (1 Viewer)

drewbles

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello BoS community!
I recall finding posts from people on here saying that they are willing to mark/edit essays and give feedback on them for free. I haven't been able to find any of those posts till now but I was wondering if there is anyone else out there who wouldn't mind putting some time aside to help me with my studies.

I'm studying the English Advanced course and can't afford to pay ridiculous prices every time someone checks my work.

If there is anyone kind enough out there who would like to help me then pleaseeee pleaseeee pleaseeee PM me or comment here :) I don't mind paying for a session or two here and there but my preference would be quick and simple online feedback.

Thank you so much if you do message!!!! :)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I may be able to help out with some simple feedback for things, but bear in mind, I get PMed with alot of stuff so sometimes it can take me awhile to get to things.

Ustritsa

HSC
N/A
Hey Drewbles,

More than happy to help. Willing to mark/edit/give feedback on some of your pieces. Just email me :)

roy23

HSC
N/A
What module/text did you need help on?

dnour

HSC
N/A
hey guys could someone pm me if they are willing to help me with critiquing and helping me in their essays??

fsnazzle

HSC
Hey Drewbles,

More than happy to help. Willing to mark/edit/give feedback on some of your pieces. Just email me :)
Hey is it okay if i email you for some feedback on a speech type thing? Thanks !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)