• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is there anyone on this forum (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol...this guy has a sordid obsession of pole-up-the-ass-thinking-he-is-better-than-everyone-else syndrome

damn sephi, you really come to these forums to put a stain on the beautiful name that is Extension 2 English?

this forum isnt about to bag people out, unless called upon in your case, but rather to offer advice and help others out and get criticism about your work, which i can tell you now isnt perfect, and thus enjoy the community....

if you plan to stay within these forums as a member i should think that any further outbursts of calling ppl idiots, or morons should warrant a ban...

PS: you were asking for my above comment :)
PS2: we really arent volatile but once provoked we shall defend

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
judging from the irrelevance of initial post of this thread to the purpose of this folder, I would've thought this would have been deleted long ago :rolleyes:

Why called us moronic? You really need to back up your arguments, or you'll fail English!

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by sugaryblue
Why called us moronic? You really need to back up your arguments, or you'll fail English!
lol hope that was sarcasm :)

boz-foogle

Banned
Originally posted by AsyLum

PS: you were asking for my above comment :)
PS2: we really arent volatile but once provoked we shall defend
OMG. PS2'S ROCK. THEY R MY FAVOURITE SYSTEM. I USE IT TO PLAY GAMES LIKE... PAC MAN. YEAH. PAC MAN IN 3D ROCKS. THE GUY IS LIKE :) AND THEN WHEN HE GOES ALONG AND EATS THE BALL THINGS, HIS MOUTH GOES LIKE :eek: COZ HE HAS TO DO THAT TO FIT THEM IN AND THEN HE SWALLOWS ALL THE BALLS AND IS ALL LIKE "NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL REFRESHMENT"!!!1!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by boz-foogle
OMG. PS2'S ROCK. THEY R MY FAVOURITE SYSTEM. I USE IT TO PLAY GAMES LIKE... PAC MAN. YEAH. PAC MAN IN 3D ROCKS. THE GUY IS LIKE :) AND THEN WHEN HE GOES ALONG AND EATS THE BALL THINGS, HIS MOUTH GOES LIKE :eek: COZ HE HAS TO DO THAT TO FIT THEM IN AND THEN HE SWALLOWS ALL THE BALLS AND IS ALL LIKE "NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL REFRESHMENT"!!!1!
*me uses comically long walking stick to drag foogles off*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)