Is there such a thing as a nice guy? (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
williamycai said:
i used to be such a nice guy, i admire my past Him. He just wanted to be good to the girl he liked, he even waited an hr sitting on the train station steps to wait for her to come back from school, just to give her a 15 minute walk back to her house and say bye from there, and he would be happy for the rest of the entire day cos he saw her. But of course, he was just a bother to her, and she didn't need him to do that. She probably thought he was desperate or something. Thats what you get for being nice. My current gf was halfy crying last night when i told her off for telling me how nice i was for buying her a krispy kreme, cos i didn't want to hear it simply because it reminded me of the past. She said "i don't care if you don't care about me, but let me care about you." I really do not treat her too well or have even said "i love you" with any heart. But this is reality, none loved him but all love an arrogant fool.
'meh.

despite what u say; i'm not gonna change my personality for the sake of some girl.
honestly don't care if i have a relationship or not.
i just want them to like me for who i reallly am.

found that being nice makes others happy. and happiness never decreases from being shared.
nothing in the world that compares to seeing someone smile =]

HSC
shinji said:
'meh.

despite what u say; i'm not gonna change my personality for the sake of some girl.

found that being nice makes others happy. and happiness never decreases from being shared.
hooray to you!

oh back a while someone said some shit about "all the girls worth having go for bad guys"

think about it...is she really worth having then?

yes, theres a shortage of interesting pretty girls who want a nice guy.
but i can name at least 10 off the top of my head.

so stop whining.
also, girls should stop whining about guys being arseholes.

even if guys act differently to try and get with you, surely you would be able to start working out patterns of how they work...?

i have.

CurlyRuby

HSC
vsassine said:
ii think there is youd just got to find the right one, like i mean all guys are self centerd and arrogent at times but in general there are some reasonably decent guys out there just havent looked hard enough
Please learn to spell.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
olol
i already told you nice guys suck, they appear clingy.
and feeling like you're the world to some one, where the feeling isnt mutual, is a bit odd.
and
i used to be such a nice guy, i admire my past Him. He just wanted to be good to the girl he liked, he even waited an hr sitting on the train station steps to wait for her to come back from school, just to give her a 15 minute walk back to her house and say bye from there, and he would be happy for the rest of the entire day cos he saw her. But of course, he was just a bother to her, and she didn't need him to do that. She probably thought he was desperate or something. Thats what you get for being nice. My current gf was halfy crying last night when i told her off for telling me how nice i was for buying her a krispy kreme, cos i didn't want to hear it simply because it reminded me of the past. She said "i don't care if you don't care about me, but let me care about you." I really do not treat her too well or have even said "i love you" with any heart. But this is reality, none loved him but all love an arrogant fool.
this reminds me of what happened before to me, yes lol that was a funny story.
I didnt have feelings for him to start off with i just thought he was an awesome friend.

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
shinji said:
'meh.

lol, personality change is not overnight, its from experience and pain. And that is my point, my current gf likes me the way i am, even if i treat her the way i do. I don't treat her like that because i feel i need to act cool or anything, its just the way i am now. I mean i even tell her that to me this is just for fun, and don't expect too much commitment from me. I feel happy when i sleep with her and hold her close to me, but at the end of the day, she will just another page in the book and she knows thats what i think.
My point is, that if your personilty never changes, you can be either buddha or you've just not have had enough experience and impact on you to make you change. And tell me who are you really then? I've asked so many times that question to myself, then it hit me, and i figured out i am an architectural student. lol. Does that make me special?

Last edited:

SipSip

HSC
N/A
flicka08 said:
After reading alot of the threads on here the question I am asking is..is there any nice guys out there?
that aren't in it, purely and essentially for the sex!
that care about the way they treat a girl rather than the direction and destination of their sperm?

yeah...those are the guys who smart and mature girls are already with...

I've been with my gf for more than two years...and I can honestly say that I didn't like her for sex...and I'm not staying with her for sex.
Girls are alive because they are suppose to be treated well by men...plus...i think a serious relationship is prob more rewarding in the long run...

But obviously most guys who are single won't think that...and that is also the reason why they can't have a serious relationship with anyone...

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Fuck girls are dumb. There is no such thing as a nice guy..... anymore. But guess who's fault is that. Females don't dig nice guys, the majority of nice guys are in the friend zone therefore nice guys are becoming not nice. Niceness in males is on
the verge of extinction, but if you have anyone to blame, it's yourself!
so fuck you.

adistar85us

HSC
flicka08 said:
After reading alot of the threads on here the question I am asking is..is there any nice guys out there?
that aren't in it, purely and essentially for the sex!
that care about the way they treat a girl rather than the direction and destination of their sperm?
In intimacy, yes, there are guys out there that look for genuine relationships ("just like women").

Why are you pigeon-holing men as wanting sex like an obese woman compulsively chowing down on chocolate? There are also women out there that treat sex more of as a need than an act out of intimacy.

Women that go into relationships with a**holes are doing so on their own consent. To be treated like trash is also on their own consent (women love to put the blame on "nice guys" for being pushovers while they themselves are being pushed over like trash in a bad relationship).

"Nice guys" are not nice (kind). The majority are care-taking (not caring), gift giving, passive aggressive males that low and behold females on a pedestal. The only difference between them and the a**hole is the loud obnoxious behaviour. Genuine nice guys are not "nice". They're not pushovers (especially in relationships). They also dont treat women like trash (empathy)

unholyXromance

HSC
I like to think I'm a nice guy. I'm not afarid to say I'm a virgin either, but it's by choice. I have had the chance, but didn't take it. So to answer your question, in my personal opinion...yes, there are.

flicka08

HSC
adistar85us said:
In intimacy, yes, there are guys out there that look for genuine relationships ("just like women").

Why are you pigeon-holing men as wanting sex like an obese woman compulsively chowing down on chocolate? There are also women out there that treat sex more of as a need than an act out of intimacy.

Women that go into relationships with a**holes are doing so on their own consent. To be treated like trash is also on their own consent (women love to put the blame on "nice guys" for being pushovers while they themselves are being pushed over like trash in a bad relationship).

"Nice guys" are not nice (kind). The majority are care-taking (not caring), gift giving, passive aggressive males that low and behold females on a pedestal. The only difference between them and the a**hole is the loud obnoxious behaviour. Genuine nice guys are not "nice". They're not pushovers (especially in relationships). They also dont treat women like trash (empathy)
i am not pigeon-holing men, i am not saying that all guys are like this, i am doing my best to believe that they are not, hence the reason for asking the question if there is such a thing as a nice guy.
Often females enter into a relationship with a guy who is percieved to be 'nice' (nice=not treating a girl like crap) but sometimes the guy turns out to be anything but the nice guy she previously knew. So in my opinion i don't think any girl gets treated like crap by their own consent, if any girl does i definately do not understand them, i just believe that we fall for a guy at a time when his personality is attractive and then find out that there is another side, again not saying all guys are like this, but some are.

ubernuton

HSC
there are, just people go online so they can say and do what they want they can be the ass they never are in the real world, also guy that go to all boy schools (catholic schools espicily) tend to be more of asses.
the way boys act around girls is different for better or for worse you've just been experiencing the worse

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
there are no nice guys out there. they're all as evil as me. =D anybody who says otherwise is trying to bait you, or suffering from narcissicism.

cal-

Banned
HSC
you sound like such a catch with the ladies foram, how do they resist you? i'm a guy and just reading your signture turns me on.

HSC
cal- said:
you sound like such a catch with the ladies foram, how do they resist you? i'm a guy and just reading your signture turns me on.
as are you obviously. because yes... youre not being stereotypical AT ALL.

-_-

adistar85us

HSC
flicka08 said:
i am not pigeon-holing men, i am not saying that all guys are like this, i am doing my best to believe that they are not, hence the reason for asking the question if there is such a thing as a nice guy.
Often females enter into a relationship with a guy who is percieved to be 'nice' (nice=not treating a girl like crap) but sometimes the guy turns out to be anything but the nice guy she previously knew. So in my opinion i don't think any girl gets treated like crap by their own consent, if any girl does i definately do not understand them, i just believe that we fall for a guy at a time when his personality is attractive and then find out that there is another side, again not saying all guys are like this, but some are.
yeah you did (pigeon hole). Your question was worded that way; "After reading all threads...is there any nice guys out there?...who aren’t in it purely for sex etc". Anyone reading this would imply that you have come to the conclusion that no genuine nice guys exist and that all men are in it for the sex. Your just calling out to other people to affirm the same thing since from what you've read it doesn't seem genuine nice guys exist . You also said your doing your best to believe they are out there, which means you currently believe the contrary.

IMO yes they do. They are entering a relationship freely, therefore using their own consent. Majority of men don’t force women into a relationship or to remain in one (exception for the psychos). You said "often females enter relationships with a guy that’s nice but turns out to be the opposite". This judgement call is on the woman’s part. If she cant see through the B.S that’s being fed to her to lure her in, then that’s her problem. What’s worse is when women already see their being treated like garbage and choose to stay in the relationship or when they move on to another relationship that still sees them being treated like garbage.

Last edited:
HSC
adistar85us said:
yeah you did (pigeon hole). Your question was worded that way; "After reading all threads...is there any nice guys out there?...who aren’t in it purely for sex etc". Anyone reading this would imply that you have come to the conclusion that no genuine nice guys exist and that all men are in it for the sex. Your just calling out to other people to affirm the same thing since from what you've read it doesn't seem genuine nice guys exist . You also said your doing your best to believe they are out there, which means you currently believe the contrary.

IMO yes they do. They are entering a relationship freely, therefore using their own consent. Majority of men don’t force women into a relationship or to remain in one (exception for the psychos). You said "often females enter relationships with a guy that’s nice but turns out to be the opposite". This judgement call is on the woman’s part. If she cant see through the B.S that’s being fed to her to lure her in, then that’s her problem. What’s worse is when women already see their being treated like garbage and choose to stay in the relationship or when they move on to another relationship that still sees them being treated like garbage.
kudos.
an intelligent post.

Conspiración

HSC
N/A
You want a caring guy at the age of 17?
Please - if there's no bitching and screaming, ain't interested.
Date a 40+ yo if you want something serious.

Chocolate milk turns me on. Dunno why. Tastes good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)