Is this a nice thing to do or just werid? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Evilo said:
agreed.

If putting it on her wall sounds a bit weired why not roll it up and give it to her when she returns. Make sure you have something to say when you give it to her. Not tacky or anything like that- if you just want to be friends you don't want to send her the wrong message - same goes if the oppo.
"I figured since your walls are empty at the moment you might want to hang this up."

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I had a depressed housemate once. Last year when she got back from the hols, I had a massive "WELCOME BACK (name withheld)" draped in the flag and gum tree branches covering the wall facing the front door
It looked outstanding.

aileenli

HSC
Since she has such bare wall, just paint the tiger onto the wall itself. That way, she can't get rid off it cause she sounds super lazy - her stuff being everywhere and all - so she wont ever bother painting over it.

And if she doesn't like it - remind her that its the thought that counts :D

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
zaadee said:
A girl i know suffers from depression. She's been a bit upset this past week because of something to do with her ex bf. She's gone on holiday for a few days but when she comes back i'd like to do something nice for her.

Me and her get on extreamly well, we very close i guess even though we haven't known each other that long, people see us together and think we'd make a great couple and stuff and she's told me that not many guys like me come along. But i doubt she fancies me although i like her a lot, both as a friend and a lil more maybe.

However i wana do something surprising and nice for her return. She loves tigers and has just moved to a new house, so the walls in her bedroom are totally empty. So i was thinking, as i can draw, that i'd draw her a lovely tiger on a large bit of paper and stick it on her bedroom wall so when she comes back it'll be a nice surprise. The walls are painted and i'd only use a tiny bit of bluetack so she could take it down if she wanted, but i duno if it's a really nice thing to do or if it's a bit werid.

The rest of her room is a mess, full of boxes and stuff from her moving, she aint the clean/organised type who has to have things a certain way, but i duno if it's a good thing to do. Oh and i'd get into the house because her house mate would let me in and help me. I just wana do something to make her smile and always have something to smile about, no matter how sad or alone she gets. :santa:
yep do it, suprises show you care and that'll help.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
chicky_pie said:
That's so sweet.

Don't forget to clean her room so when she gets back you and her could have sex.
you're unbelievably shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)