is this a subject? (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Of course its a subject.. :p theres just u know.. past papers and syllabuses on the bos website for some fake subject..
cafs is exactly what the subject says.. the study of communities and families..
umm ill post some of the topics done..
wellbeing.. values and standards.. group formations.. leadership styles.. managing conflict.. changes throughout the lifespan.. identifying the needs of specific groups in the community.. becoming parents and carers.. supporting and protecting individuals and families.. impact of technology on lifestyle.. managing workplace and family roles
its a subject where you can use alot of examples.. and the long responses dont have to be so formal (use of titles.. bullet points)
oh and at my school (some others do it too) you have to take home the robot baby thing for a weekend which cries and cries and cries

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
how is it spam? many people dont actually know what cafs is.. it isnt offered at any all guys schools so this could be helping people who pop into the forum..
im sure u didnt know what cafs was either tom..

stephanie01

HSC
hey this is one of the best subjects that i am doing and its not hard at all. All u need to have is general knowledge and the rest is easy. Easy subject with easy marks

mishka

HSC
N/A
CAFS is a great subject, because it's everything that's around us. The subject requires some common sense, and I think people shouldn't judge a subject if they know nothing about it. (no offence)
CAFS actually has a Independent Research Project as part of the syllabus, so you can research something in the community that really interests you and might be able to help you in the future.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
CAFS is common sense. If you don't have that, you won't do well at all.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by mishka
CAFS is a great subject, because it's everything that's around us. The subject requires some common sense, and I think people shouldn't judge a subject if they know nothing about it. (no offence)
CAFS actually has a Independent Research Project as part of the syllabus, so you can research something in the community that really interests you and might be able to help you in the future.

AGREED
argh i hate it how people just say its easy blah blah.. id like to go see them go into the hsc and do the paper and get full marks
all of the theory may be considered 'easy' because it is easy to understand what it all means, but there is so much theory to remember like all these different factors of things (for example i had to analyse the factors influencing parenting and caring relationships for my yearly.. which is mr gas scene.. thats 10 things to remember information on which is just for one question in an exam!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)