Is this possible (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Well my chort it about 140-150

And my economics class is 12 people, my question is when yr 12 hits it will drop to around 6 people, will this cause my class to be taken off because hardly anyone is doing it??

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I don't think it's possible. It's too late for them to cancel it, I think.
If the school had the intention of getting rid of the class, they wouldn't have run it to begin with.
Take my school's year 12 EX1 class. Only three people are doing it where there were like eight people doing it in year 11. The class was thirded (1/3) :p
and they STILL run it.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I don't think it's possible. It's too late for them to cancel it, I think.
If the school had the intention of getting rid of the class, they wouldn't have run it to begin with.
Take my school's year 12 EX1 class. Only three people are doing it where there were like eight people doing it in year 11. The class was thirded (1/3) :p
and they STILL run it.
lol

the ext class in my yr 11 has 22 people in it

Economics is pretty awesome having 12 people and it will be soo much better when it goes down to 6 people

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha how bizarre, my eco class has 12 people too. I don't think it'll drop as much as yours though, probably down to 9 or 10. But yeah, they'll keep running it. Subjects have dropped down to 2 people in yr 12 and they have kept going at my school.

mioumiou

HSC
Well my chort it about 140-150

And my economics class is 12 people, my question is when yr 12 hits it will drop to around 6 people, will this cause my class to be taken off because hardly anyone is doing it??
Probably not, we only have about 3-5 people doing the languages in my school, and my cohort is about the same as yours.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
lol

the ext class in my yr 11 has 22 people in it

Economics is pretty awesome having 12 people and it will be soo much better when it goes down to 6 people
Hey... didn't you do extension math? I thought I saw it in your sig once. Huh.

But yeah. My MX1 class has like ~13 people in it. I think the EX1 has less.

I wish all my classes were small :(
I have like 30 in a class for the rest of my subjects, because apparently my subjects are popular :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)