Is this possible? (1 Viewer)

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

I attend UWS and I'm currently studying Bachelor of Information and Communication Tech. I'm beginning to notice how my interest for this course has dropped drastically over the weeks.

I'm considering transferring to Mac uni, because I've received an early offer from them to start my course (Bach of IT) on the 27th of July (Yes, semester 2).

Here's my question:

Is it possible to for me to transfer to Mac uni even though I have already started at UWS?

P.s the census date for UWS is the 31st of March, and I have already paid my fees upfront.

Thank you

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
OMG! PM ME!

And to answer your question, yes you can. Ensure you are enrolled as a B IT student at Maq, before you head down to student central and withdraw your enrolment.

Mind you, you haven't paid for anything yet. Its a trial period. So, I don't know what you are referring to when you say you have paid upfront. You will, however, have to return your iPad.

Last edited:

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
OMG! PM ME!

And to answer your question, yes you can. Ensure you are enrolled as a B IT student at Maq, before you head down to student central and withdraw your enrolment.

Mind you, you haven't paid for anything yet. Its a trial period. So, I don't know what you are referring to when you say you have paid upfront. You will, however, have to return your iPad.
Ok thank you for your answer FutureMid :)

But I've already paid for my first semester upfront through Bpay... Returing the ipad is the least of my worries

CheritaMex

HSC
If you withdraw before the census date they should refund you

Ethicks

HSC
I'm confused, if you lost interest in this course why are you transferring to another one that is practically the same thing? You need to take a step back and find out what you want to do, what you enjoy and the possible career paths you can peruse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)