Is UNSW Your First Preference? (2 Viewers)

gman03

HSC
People understand what Preference is, right?

I remembered how I've tricked my parents where I put electrical as my first preference and gave them the list to fill up the rest. They were so happy that they put like software engineering and all these high UAI cut off degrees... LOL.. Till date my dad still doesn't understand the reason why I didn't get software engineering when my UAI was above the cut-off hahaha

Starcraftmazter said:
Wow, that's not a subject I expected to be hard :S
Don't worry, they are making that course less hard this year, to cater for people like... err... yeah..

Musk said:
lol Btw for Electrical, 1 in 5 will get the degree.
I would say for Electrical, 1 in 5 initally enrolled students will get the degree, and 2 in 5 will transfer to other degree.

loser101 said:
not suprised considering the Engineering courses UAI is so low. if you only got a UAI of around 80 and did 3u maths and physics and chem, the chances are your going to struggle with uni physics and maths.
HSC Physics is physics? :eek:

3U Maths is enough to cope with engineering.

Pace_T said:
its for the people who are reallly into that stuff and can study heaps when they get home after long days at uni. if you lack motivation eng is definately not for you.
Really, after a long day of lectures, your brain gets bored out to the max.. Who on earth can study after that? I can barely touch my assignments, let alone read more notes lol

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Yes, first and second.
1. B International Studies
2. B Science (Advanced)/B Arts

IceOnFire

HSC
Yup with BCom (International).

If I don't get in it will probably be just BCom or BCom (Liberal Studies).

^emmie^

HSC
B. social science at UNSW is my first preference

xkeiko

colour my world
HSC
yeap. B Food Science and Technology

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)