Is using a FAKE CASE STUDY a viable idea? (1 Viewer)

milkycarry

HSC
N/A
I'm doing well in business except when it comes to Section 4, i'm just not good with remembering stats about Qantas and what they do under every dot point, i'm really tempted to just make up a business name and refer it to whatever the question asks. Is there anything wrong with that even if it perfectly answers the question?

qwert73

HSC
the syllabus states that you can use a real or hypothetical business. perfectly fine to do so, although some people are quite bad at making them up so just make up a good one

zachary99

HSC
N/A
I'm doing well in business except when it comes to Section 4, i'm just not good with remembering stats about Qantas and what they do under every dot point, i'm really tempted to just make up a business name and refer it to whatever the question asks. Is there anything wrong with that even if it perfectly answers the question?
always better to go with a real one. There is plenty of time before the HSC, you could definitely learn the Qantas information you have :)

zachary99

HSC
N/A
always better to go with a real one. There is plenty of time before the HSC, you could definitely learn the Qantas information you have :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe have a couple of "real ones" and then you can make up hypothetical ones if the need arises?

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You definitely can make up fake case studies-I remember my head teacher pretty much very enthusiastically endorse it for HSC when I was in year 10 commerce-I didn't end up taking any commerce related subjects in my senior years but it was one of those small things that had stuck in my mind even till today.

astroman

HSC
Our teacher told us it was perfectly fine to bullshit your case studies as long as they sound believable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)