Is western civilisation better than aboriginies of the past? (1 Viewer)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
i can claim all of that except centrelink, because my parents work hard.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
my fucking dad came to Australia with $10 bucks. fucking had little to no education. and now we are pretty much well off and live a upper-middle class lifestyle. so srsly, your dads a fucking bludger. im sick of bludgers that take my dads money and use it on shit. tell your dad to get a fucking job.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Hagaren said:
i can claim all of that except centrelink, because my parents work hard.
mine do too, they worked in a laundry which was then blown up/destroyed due to a hate crime against asians. doesn't matter now.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
mine do too, they worked in a laundry which was then blown up/destroyed due to a hate crime against asians. doesn't matter now.
how do you know that it was a hate crime?

cxlxoxk

HSC
no i was like 5 when that happened, i don't remember much, do you remember exact details of everything that happened when you were 5, the incident itself didn't affect me much, only trauma for my mum.

only my mum takes care of me now, parents seperated soon after that incident. so yeah that post someone made about go suck my dad or whatever made me sad =(.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
no i was like 5 when that happened, i don't remember much, do you remember exact details of everything that happened when you were 5, didn't affect me much, only trauma for my mum.

only my mum takes care of me now, parents seperated soon after that incident. so yeah that post someone made about go suck my dad or whatever made me sad =(.
are you srs? man...srsly i didnt know. just watch this. just watch this

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
please note.

I the author of this comment, do not and most probably will never ever care about your happiness in any capacity.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
no i was like 5 when that happened, i don't remember much, do you remember exact details of everything that happened when you were 5, the incident itself didn't affect me much, only trauma for my mum.

the real reason your parents probably broke up was because your dad was pissed at your mum for not letting him put you up for adoption.

did your parents get new jobs?

cxlxoxk

HSC
Hagaren said:
please note.

I the author of this comment, do not and most probably will never ever care about your happiness in any capacity.
I'm not asking you to care...if you are going to make a post like that then please don't say anything about it at all.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Hagaren said:
the real reason your parents probably broke up was because your dad was pissed at your mum for not letting him put you up for adoption.

did your parents get new jobs?
my mum has now. it took her years to get over it. however she still asks centrelink to make her work less, she has a low red blood cell count, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, among many other ailments.

and my dad (haven't seen him for years) went to tafe, and studied a construction course, and he works as a builder now.

don't ask any more personal questions, you'll be wanting to invade my right and my family's right to privacy. so yeah...

Last edited:

cxlxoxk

HSC
i'm not sure she has the same blood type as me...blood type comes into it...don't call me a retard...

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
You think that Jacaranda Australian History is a legitimate historical source. You are retarded. QED.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Kwayera said:
You think that Jacaranda Australian History is a legitimate historical source. You are retarded. QED.
That was ongitsanjali...i simply said "Australian History Textbooks"

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
You agreed with him, and then in another post, said "Australian History Textbooks".

Also, lol at the idea that any Aus History textbook prescribed by curriculum being a legitimate source.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Kwayera said:
You agreed with him, and then in another post, said "Australian History Textbooks".

Also, lol at the idea that any Aus History textbook prescribed by curriculum being a legitimate source.
But by saying yr 9-10 Australian history textbooks, i could have meant ANY book that has text in it about Australian history that is used in any school, or university or other educational institutions, that a person with yr 9-10 level of reading can read with 50%+ (majority) understanding.

So if you wanna disprove the credibility of every single australian history book, that has ever been written, and been used in an educational institution, that a yr 9-10 student can read, go ahead, you'll be disproving work of a lot of respected historians/writers.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
But by saying yr 9-10 Australian history textbooks, i could have meant ANY book that has text in it about Australian history that is used in any school, or university or other educational institutions, that a person with yr 9-10 level of reading can read with 50%+ (majority) understanding.

So if you wanna disprove the credibility of every single australian history book, that has ever been written, and been used in an educational institution, that a yr 9-10 student can read, go ahead, you'll be disproving work of a lot of respected historians/writers.
*cough*Jacaranda*cough*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)