is year 11 bio content relevant to year 12? (1 Viewer)

HSC
since year 12 is all about humans and genetics and viruses and whatever but year 11 is about ecosystems and plants so im kinda like dude how are you supposed to apply ecosystems to genetics ??

only asking because i've 90% given up on my prelims and cbf with year 11 anymore

dasfas

HSC
In terms of content, I don't think it's explicitly assessed. Some of the skills you learn can be however.

thisischris

HSC
you can technically still be examined on y11 content in the hsc

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
since year 12 is all about humans and genetics and viruses and whatever but year 11 is about ecosystems and plants so im kinda like dude how are you supposed to apply ecosystems to genetics ??

only asking because i've 90% given up on my prelims and cbf with year 11 anymore
Parts of Module 3 would be useful for the first dotpoint of Module 5. That's probably about it but everything from Year 11 is assumed knowledge.

Jes03

HSC

Hi, I'm from QLD, so might be a bit irrelevant if you're from a different state. It sounds similar to the QLD bio syllabus with ecosystems and biodiversity covered in unit 3 and then genetics stuff in unit 4. What state are you studying in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)