Is your best subject your favourite also? (1 Viewer)

Sooj

HSC
Ah... seems I said things wrong.

I do like literature, I enjoy reading but I mainly read things given from our English courses because I'm too lazy to find any other good books.

*Although many people hate Shakespeare, I find his works really interesting, as well as other texts from the 19th century.*

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Oh, I hated every text they forced us to read at school except Shakespeare and Narnia, which is a bit sad. We got the lamest books back in the day. But yeah, most texts written in and about the 19th century are interesting I agree.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I thought my best subject was my favourite...but after i received my HSC results it wasn't so...

kloudsurfer

HSC
Re: Is your best subject also your favourite?

Dunno. I don't like all of my subjects but im ok at all of them lol.

Sting00

HSC
No! My favourite is probably chemistry or physics but i do music 1 which is barely a subject for anyone with the least bit of musical training. Sort of wishing now my teacher hadn't convinced me that music 2 was almost impossible...

nicole21290

HSC
At the moment I'm loving Modern History. It's fantastic. I love reading so much but am not particularly keen on English because I enjoy books a lot but am not particularly enjoying analysing every single bit and finding techniques - what a surprise.

MediocreIronic

HSC
My favourite and best is/was Music 1. I could do nothing constructive and get top marks. (I say is/was because I am in my 2nd year of year 12. Pathways. I did Music last year.)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Sting00 said:
No! My favourite is probably chemistry or physics but i do music 1 which is barely a subject for anyone with the least bit of musical training. Sort of wishing now my teacher hadn't convinced me that music 2 was almost impossible...
Ditto, i enjoy chemistry and physics the most.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I do quite well in molst subjects, and do brillantly in Geography and English althoguh I absolutely hate English and find them to both be boring. Maths and Physics are defiantly my worst subjects althoguh my favourites.

Chemistry is sort of a neutral subject.

joa.nst.ar

likes fluffy things
HSC
I do the best in society and cuture and find it really boring. English is my fav subject and i do well in it, i guess. i hate maths and it would definately be my worst. i think if you really HATE something its always going to be your worst becuase your just not interested in it

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
joa.nst.ar said:
I do the best in society and cuture and find it really boring. English is my fav subject and i do well in it, i guess. i hate maths and it would definately be my worst. i think if you really HATE something its always going to be your worst becuase your just not interested in it
I hate Mathematics Extension 1 because it is my worst subject and I am not interested in it. Can't be bothered dropping it because the Mathematics class is jam-packed with MX1 dropouts.

amyg238

HSC
Sofstar said:
At the moment, my best subject is biology and i find class really boring. It's the only class where i feel so sleepy i have had 'microsleeps' in class.
Ditto.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
f3nr15 said:
I hate Mathematics Extension 1 because it is my worst subject and I am not interested in it. Can't be bothered dropping it because the Mathematics class is jam-packed with MX1 dropouts.
Lol, in contrast, I hate english, although i would drop it in a split second, i unfortunately can't :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)