Is your best subject your favourite also? (1 Viewer)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
nichhhole said:
i only like a subject once i ace it...
otherwise...
BYEBYE!

well.. i loved art.. [and i topped it in year 10] but after that it had been a downward spiral... and though i still loved it.. i had to cut it loose.

i dont like maths... but ive been consistently good in that.
hmmmmmmmm

most of my subjects are weird?i pretty much like them all.. but im not the most stable achiever.. ie. first in eng year 10, then year 11... 42nd [lets just say i hate english adv now :)]

but yes.. i suppose my best subject is my favourite also.. but only because i like when i go well
:)!
I'm the same. I also like things that I can do easily.

Which makes me wonder why the hell I love EE2 so much.

Legham

HSC
I'm not particularly good in any of my subjects, and i dont like any of my subjects particularly much..

munchybuddy

HSC
my favourite subjects are the humanities like society and culture and Community and Family Studies, they are also my favourite,

I think if you like a subject u r more likely to wanna do well in it, so therefore u study harder for it

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
nichhhole said:
hahah i take it you make them yourself?
ahah cool :)
Haha, no, I don't make them myself. I just tend to have a picture for every context. Don't ask.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Maths is my favourite subject... its the only thing at the end, when you've finished every paper you can get your hands on... can be done with rock music on :D (HEKTIKK!!!) LOL ... Biology was good ... i can still recall stuff from last year let me see...

Kangaroos are endotherms. They adjust their internal body temperature to maintain homeostasis in the following ways:

• Their body metabolism is 30% lower than most mammals
  • They will lower their body temperature 3-4 degrees during the night, which gradually increases during the day.
  • They will lick their forearms, which will evaporate in the heat and acts as a cooling effect, as well as taking heat away from the body
  • They will remove the outer heated soil, and sit under shade during the hottest part of the day.
  • They have a tail which increases Surface Area to volume ratio for greater heat loss
In conclusion, I am A freak! I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE JUST GIVEN YOU EVIDENCE THAT I AM INSANE!!!!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Then you'd have to stop me from having access to the intarwebs.
Oh noes. Attack of teh interwebs. It always comes back to bite me.

ssglain

HSC
I'd say maths (all 4 units)/chemistry/biology are my equal favourite, and equal best, subjects. EE1 would also have to be a "best" as far as results are concerned but unfortunately many other activities come before it on my list of favourite things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)