Isn't great when... (1 Viewer)

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
You go to a shop, find a totally cute top, the only one left, your size, on sale!

It happened to me yesterday, totally cute Tokito top from Myer, only one left, my size... 50% off!

I'm on cloud 9.. :)

Ever happened to you?

kittycat552

this is similar to the elation felt when you get an awesome buy at an op shop where there's only one size and it fits you perfectly...and it's shit cheap! :)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'm with tiney on this...i went into town on monday, tried on a million different things in this 1 op shop. a bit before i left, i saw 1 random halter neck top on the rack, thought 'what the hell' and tried it on.....crap it looks really good!! 7 bucks spend and a much happier manda :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i know! i have wanted this alannah hill dress for ages, but i wasnt willing to spend THAT much on it, and i went in ther the other day to see if it was still there and it was in my size and it was no joke 70% off the original price...

yah for me....

edit: 70 not 17 hahaha

Last edited:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Okay, that never happens for me. Wait, it kinda sorta happened today when I bought supertubes.

With other stuff:
Shoes: I'm a size 11 and they usually don't exist.
Pants: I'm normally a 12, but they are either sold out or too short for the legs
Shirts: my size is usually gone
Bras: same thing
Jackets: usually the arms are too short.

So either I have the common size or the size they never make, and if they do make it, they make like one of them so that it's gone when I get to the shop.

Anyway, the title of the thread should be "Isn't IT great when..." not "Isn't great when..." (I don't mean to sound like a bitch).
wow, we're like the same :uhhuh:
damn feet

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
that happens with me a lot, seeing as i have large feet and a large clothes size :D

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
That never happens to me :( I always find a really hot top, only one left and that i love but isnt my size and always on sale. Argh, pisses me off cos its always bigger than me. I literally stand there thinking of ways to make it fit me :(. Im so sad.

HSC
chelzmalee said:
You go to a shop, find a totally cute top, the only one left, your size, on sale!

It happened to me yesterday, totally cute Tokito top from Myer, only one left, my size... 50% off!

I'm on cloud 9.. :)

Ever happened to you?
God i love Tokito. I love the feel of silk on my skin.

Anyway, i find that hardly ever happens to me, my size is always gone.

I bought this awesome pare of pants once, they were size 16 but they were only $20 so i bought them and got them altered for $20. So i guess they're still cheap. Some things are a lot harder to alter though.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
whiterabbit said:
God i love Tokito. I love the feel of silk on my skin.

Anyway, i find that hardly ever happens to me, my size is always gone.

I bought this awesome pare of pants once, they were size 16 but they were only $20 so i bought them and got them altered for $20. So i guess they're still cheap. Some things are a lot harder to alter though.
i have so many work clothes that are tokito
the jackets are horrid on me
but skirts are gorgeous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)