• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Isn't it funny how receiving marks can affect your feelings towards a subject?? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
tommykins said:
I actually like Chemistry :(
Then you don't belong here, do you? :wave: :wave: :wave:

I hope you take this as a joke because this is a joke. :cool:

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
It's simply prevalent. But I don't like IPT though I rank 1st without doing any work.

Hey hey hey CHEMISTRY!!!!!! Wooooo...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Marks haven't changed my attitude that much. Ever since we did "The Chemical Earth" in Year 11, I've been despising Chemistry.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Kujah said:
Marks haven't changed my attitude that much. Ever since we did "The Chemical Earth" in Year 11, I've been despising Chemistry.
Good Lad!!

HSC
MODERN HISTORY i love learning about it so so much always listen but i get the shittest marks lol so annoying! dam essay writing

BackCountrySnow

HSC
the name i want said:
MODERN HISTORY i love learning about it so so much always listen but i get the shittest marks lol so annoying! dam essay writing
No, in your case marks dont affect how you feel about a subject.
You're not one of us.

4unitfreak

HSC
I'm one of the only people in my year who enjoys English, but then again, I'm beating most of the top girls class while I'm in one of the non-ranked classes. :) Pretty awesome. And I like German, my best subject, which I'm top of the class in.

Can't stand Maths, somehow I'm in the 2nd top class AND I just failed my 3 Unit half-yearly. Weird.

D

dillay

hmmmm, i hated maths before my half yearlys and now that i got my results back....i hate that damn subject even more T-T". TIS STUFFING UP MY UAI BIG TIME D=. there goes my future :/

BackCountrySnow

HSC
4unitfreak said:
I'm one of the only people in my year who enjoys English, but then again, I'm beating most of the top girls class while I'm in one of the non-ranked classes. :) Pretty awesome. And I like German, my best subject, which I'm top of the class in.

Can't stand Maths, somehow I'm in the 2nd top class AND I just failed my 3 Unit half-yearly. Weird.
your name is 4unitfreak but you only 3 unit...

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Well..
At risk of being told I'm a loser because I like a subject which most people suck at and get crap marks and subsequently hate (hey... wow... that's this thread in a nutshell!)...
I like Chem.
ONLY because I ranked second in half yearly, which I was stoked about coz I'm usually ranked mid to bottom.

So clearly, marks have affected my affection for the subject. :)

Oh and I might as well throw in a ninja-dude for good measure, to ward off those anti-chemistry individuals whom I'm sure I will join, once I fail the HSC trial! :ninja:

Jess007

HSC
just dontlike the subject in the first place, youll never get let down or disappointed, works great for me :)

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
Sadly, yes, it is completely true for me also...

I begin to like a subject if I perform well. Although I do like one of my subjects I could do much better in...

sasa-o8

HSC
Yep, so true. I used to love Business Studies in year 11 when I was averaging 86%, but since the first assessment task in year 12, which I only got 70% for, I started hating it. Consequently, my half yearlies were shit too.

Same for English, I've always hated it cos I'd average 50%, but this week got an assessment back, 100% :D And suddenly, I've started to develop a liking towards my most hated subject since...YEAR 7 :|

nagiha

HSC
i hate english..yet its my best subject.
maths sucks, therfore i dropped it.
drama sucks even more..fuking ip.

conics2008

HSC
hmm so far notthing changed for me.. my ranks are pretty much like last years ranks.. 1st 2nd and 3rd..

Im crap at english, so im unsure about my rank ??

Maths i've been comin 1st from year 11.. in all assessments and half yearly/ yearly.

I actually did really bad in my SC in maths, and look at me now 90+ =D

freakin 4unit i raped one assessment 98% lol.. I felt like a freak =)

Business yeah not bad 2nd rank with 80's same goes for economics

but noo i still love ( sexually ) maths and followed by economics / business but never english.

solomarc20

*Yawn
HSC
N/A
Lol, Physics has turned around from the subject that I was definitely going 2 drop 2 the subject that I'm definitely going 2 keep! There's nothing like feeling an entire range of emotions for subjects!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
solomarc20 said:
Lol, Physics has turned around from the subject that I was definitely going 2 drop 2 the subject that I'm definitely going 2 keep! There's nothing like feeling an entire range of emotions for subjects!
lol my thoughts exactly during my hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)