ISP - 2 unit (1 Viewer)

Jinglebell

HSC
i did mine last year too, on the representation of fundamentalist cults in young adult literature - i read 3 young adult novels and wrote about two.

i'm still bitter about it though, they sent ours to be marked externally by some person who i feel screwed me over...no-one i showed my work to could figure out why i got a pretty crap mark, especially since i acually put effort into it (unlike many other asignments). but anyways, i'm done ranting now:)

edit: hey, post #50! and for a rant too:) go me!

manda

hmm...maybe were doing ours all back-to-front. weve done fs1,2,3 already and were starting our 1st crs now.
im dioing mine on the expression of beliefs, emotions and ideas in a christian band called me+ty. how did you guys go about getting your focus question down packed?

dav03

Our ISP was the biggest bunch of bullshit. My teacher tells me, "Dont worry about the word limit" then when i get it back he says i lost marks coz it was over the word limit. At our school around 120 ISP's got marked and the marking was VERY inconsistent. People who did one unit did around 4 entries and got 4 out of 4. Others did around 20 entries (and fulfilled the criteria) and got like 2.5 out of 4 etc. it was all bullshit. All i can say is im glad the isp thingy is over and finsihed and that its very inconmsistent at our skool. :mad:

keepsmiling

im doing mine about islam and the role of the imam and if the lakemba mosque guy fulfills that role. ours isnt dur till next term.

losty

i did taoism and got 16/20.... i got 12/13 for my actual report and lost marks on my fucking diary.. such a load of shit but it was only worth 10% which is good...

Nomes

To whoever asked about formulating a question - stick to the syllabus. Use syllabus terms and base your question on the outcomes etc. My question was pretty lengthy but I answered all of it and received 100%. For biography think about actions, motivating forces and critical issues that shape the actions etc.

kylie

i did mine on MICHAEL J FOX and got 100%!!
impossible? well anything is impossible til
someone goes and does it!!

..i dont thing you have to do anything too religious.. just keep it simple and do something your interested in... you could pick ANYTHING and revolve it around religion..

by the way, my friends douted that i would GET ANY marks at all.. but i showed them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gemz

i did mine on how christianity is explored through theatre.....and looked at dance companies and theatre companies and entertainment related competitions and stuff

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Vdub_fanatical
I did my ISP on Ken Duncan - the Christian Photographer, his photographs are sooo amazing!!!!! AWESOME!!!
I didn't know he was a Christian photographer, thanks for that :)

Is he the panoramic/nature person? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Alexander

Gold Member
Architecture, Russian Orthodox Chruches in the city of Harbin and Shanghai China! how wacked out is that?
My g.gfather was the architect behind them so depending on your teacher, the focus question can be...whatever!
But im yet to commence much, and I HATE THAT DIARY

Azn fairies

did my this year.. got 97% and fucken happy casue i did it 3 days before it was due (no sleep :p) did confuaism

Jem

I did the dalai lama and got 100%. It was the most interesting and worth while assignment i eva did in my life. Pity it was only worth 10% fucken rorted.

Dave85

HSC
GOd i hated the ISP. Its THE GAYEST assessment i ever did. Im so glad its over. Ours went 4 like 6 months and it was so gay. And the diary... wat a bunch of crap. As if anybody actually does it each week... everyone fills it in with crap a week b4 the assisnment. Such a waste of my time (sory 2b so negative)

Alexander

Gold Member
I was glad when i handed it in because it was a rare moment when you can completly disgard it.
'ISP? what's that? nonono it's not in the exam, i not even worth mentioning, what ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT' and so forth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)