Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
It works better for PR if you call it a terrorist training camp.
I got this from the fair and balanced website IDF Spokesperson so I'm surprised they didn't.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
It would be if it stopped an order of magnitude of deaths more. It's what they did in WWII.
This conflict can be directly linked to WWII in the following ways:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
*drops white phosphorus on childrens playground*
It was to create a smoke storm! Not like our super advanced military doesn't need smoke for cover!

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
It was to create a smoke storm! Not like our super advanced military doesn't need smoke for cover!
*carpet bombs street*

Pretty sure I saw it on the news the other night. PRECISION BOMBING!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Hey the next time Hamas gives forewarning of its rocket attacks, I'll say we have an equivalence.
Israel: Get out
Civilians: Eh, where are we meant to go in this dense enclave?
*bomb drops*

And I totally don't believe this forewarning crap. You're a dick if you do. The best way to wipe out Hamas militants is by warning them beforehand! ^_^

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Reminder that Israel has killed 660 people and only one of them was a Hamas person of note.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah, but you'd be crying your black little heart out if Israel just carpet bombed all of Gaza at once to massacre the populace. Giving people fair warning is the ethical thing to do. Because, as we've said several times, Israel's end goal isn't to target civilians.
Ok ok. Give me evidence.

EDIT: And the ethical thing to do would have been nothing at all.

Also, Israel brands anything that moves or has a weapon as Hamas. But it doesn't target civilians. ^_^

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Yeah, just take the reaming and let your population get murdered by terrorists. Go fuck yourself..
lol, do you actually think this

quassam rockets have killed ~20 people in the last 10 years, maybe. The murder rate of Israel is lower than that of the United States (whose level is higher than Palestine).

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Are you that fucking retarded that you just think they're killing civilians for the lulz?They're not Hamas, you fucking moron.
Probably. The idea that they are going to extreme lengths to only target terrorists was pretty much undermined by one of the IDF's own tanks firing on a building containing... IDF troops.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah but if motherfuckers from another country keep shooting shit into your country, do you just sit there and be like 'lol those silly sandniggers aren't they cute!'?
Where's the line Jew? When do you stop?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
All I know is that the military response has been grossly disproportionate, and Israel ranks down the bottom of the worlds moral ladder now.

^_^

Edu.kid

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah, but you'd be crying your black little heart out if Israel just carpet bombed all of Gaza at once to massacre the populace. Giving people fair warning is the ethical thing to do. Because, as we've said several times, Israel's end goal isn't to target civilians.
HA HA HA. Israel only gives warning to better its image on TV and among others. Ok so they tell them they are going to get bombed. So where the hell are they supposed to go? Next door or on the street or even better the safety of a UN school.

Edu.kid

HSC
Schroedinger said:
He's also the head of a country that executes gays. Iran doesn't exactly have the greatest track record on human rights.
Didn't Israel imprison one of its scientist for releasing information about Israel's nuclear program and was arrested indefinetly without charge? Despite Israel denying having a nuclear program...

*world turns blind eye*

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Yeah I'd go to a UN school that didn't have rockets being fired from it. What kind of sick organisation hides behind children? Oh that's right, Hamas.
They waited for the GPS co-ordinates to fire on the school.

Maximum damage.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah I'd go to a UN school that didn't have rockets being fired from it. What kind of sick organisation hides behind children? Oh that's right, Hamas.
What kind of sick organisation bombs a school containing Hamas militants despite it being filled with innocent civilians. Oh that's right, the IDF. Bringers of freedom.

Edu.kid

HSC
Schroedinger said:
LOL that Israel's execuse always even in when they attacked a UN school in Lebanon. UN officials verified it was all civilians. I am pretty sure any normal minded palestinian hiding there if they heard or saw a katusha rocket would have moved knowing Israel was killing everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)