Israel–Gaza conflict (2 Viewers)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I believe he's saying that beyond your troll accounts, and Riet, there is no-one else on your side.

Quite true.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
John Oliver said:
... Because my other account got banned for no justifiable reason? Face it, you've fucked up. Can we get back to the discussion or do you want to continue to embarrass yourself?
Ok. Here is a summary.

Hamas killed Israeli cow (of importance, since they don't eat pork their meat supplies are low)
Israel bombed school
~600 civilians or something dead

You do suck though.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
John Oliver said:
... Because my other account got banned for no justifiable reason? Face it, you've fucked up. Can we get back to the discussion or do you want to continue to embarrass yourself?
lulz

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I mean, I'd say if pure numbers mean they win, Israel's racking up of an awesome bodycount means they win
I've never so much as held a firearm, but I'm guessing it is somewhat easy for an IDF soldier to kill a group of unarmed civilians with a tank.

m00

HSC
John Oliver said:
You align yourself with terrorists and those that wish to bring back the holocaust, I align myself with those who want to live without terrorism.

Wow, I'm such an asshole!
you are so pityful in your attempts to justify Israels actions by labeling everyone as a terrorist
you label Hamas as terrorists for killing 4 civilians in retaliation of Israel killing 6 of its men. you label the IDF as freedom fighters for killing 600 civilians, are you alright man?

honestly dude your answer to every argument is "bUt tEy r teEror1sts mAn srzly"
you have sunk as low as fox news! congratulations buddy!

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
More of Israels land beyond the Gaza Strip and the West Bank belongs to Palestine dude.
Yeah, the whole of fucking Israel is technically Palestinian, but I'm looking for a fair deal. I don't think the Israelis would find it just to have their whole country returned.

HSC
John Oliver said:
Oh, they'd be Hamas in that case, dear. Try to keep up.

YouTube - Hamas In Their Own Voices

If anyone wonders what Hamas REALLY stands for.
Anti USA? Pleasssee, have you seen the stuff the ones in Aus and all over the world? They seem to be pro the whole 'DEATH TO USA!~' Uh, this doesn't seem so bad to me since i hear it everyday :/ Buutt i agree it's wrong and causes people to think doing something like 'killing a Jew' is right..

But i guess when you have people saying things like, the following, you really can see why Arabs tend to hate America/Israel a lot;

"The only good Lebanese is a dead Lebanese. The only good Arab is a dead Arab. Long live the IDF. Death to Lebanon and death to the Arabs," Syring said in a voice mail recorded at the institute on July 17, 2006.
American Diplomat: "The Only Good Arab Is A Dead Arab" - Islam And The West

the ott amount of copy&paste was for;
  • The ill-treatment of Palestinian detainees by IDF soldiers and other detaining forces is manifested through ill-treatment of relatives of the detainee; violence during arrest and on the way to the detention facility; shackling of detainees with "azikonim" (small handcuffs); inhuman conditions of detention; and other means of ill-treatment, including being suspended with legs up, 'goal' (a stone-throwing contest at the detainee), forcing the detainee to run blindfolded and tripping him, stripping (sometimes to complete nakedness), intimidation using a dog, cocking a weapon as if intending a summary execution, and more.
  • According to the same report, and based on official data, Israel's General Security Service (GSS) agents have interrogated thousands of Palestinians per year during the Second Intifada, and over 200 at any given moment.[5] In July 2002, the GSS related to the press that 90 Palestinians were defined as 'ticking bombs' and were tortured (that is, were exposed to 'physical pressure').[6] Research by the Public Committee Against Torture in Israel shows that the number tortured is actually much greater.
  • In May 2003, 5,362Palestinians were being held in IDF and Israel Prison Service (IPS) detention and prison facilities, of whom 1,107were detained but neither charged nor tried (i.e. were under administrative detention).
Read it, don't ignore. If you want the full article click the link i posted before.

& this really does prove my point. But you seem to ignore it everytime. Like the 'Israel respects Palestinians' thing, that you forgot to show a link to support this 'respect' Israel has for the Palestinians.

The only thing you're doing is repeating the same thing:
* Hamas started it ...even though Israel clearly started it by killing 6+ civilians in November, and not allowing supplies to enter into Gaza.
* Hamas is a terrorist organisation ...do i care? not really. I mean Israel SAID that they're not trying to destroy Hamas, only 'terror' and so far they've killed over 200 children. Who's the terrorist now?!
* Israel has a right to defend itself ...nobody said no, we only said that killing over 700 people, for the death of 8[?] Israelis is stupid and not really 'protection'.

I'd like to add, the first Israeli dead [the one that was the cause of this whole shit war] was in fact an Arab Israeli. [Can't find the article atm though] And that Hamas was losing power before Israel bombed Gaza. So say thank you to Israel because if it wasn't for them, Hamas wouldn't be as popular as they currently are :)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
moll. said:
Yeah, the whole of fucking Israel is technically Palestinian, but I'm looking for a fair deal. I don't think the Israelis would find it just to have their whole country returned.
Nor I. I think the division created by the UN is pretty fair. You know, the partition plan and whatever? Go back to neutral square one!?!?!?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I saw a Jew at work this evening and refused him service. I took his kippah, smeared it with spam ham, and then made him eat it. lol.

Zionist

HSC
Israel should reject and continue the killing of Hamas terrorists until the toll reaches 10,000 then we can talk about a ceasefire :D

Zionist

HSC
The UN Security Council approved a resolution Thursday calling for an immediate and durable cease-fire between Hamas and Israeli forces now fighting in the Gaza Strip.

The vote was 14-0, with the United States abstaining.

US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said the United States "fully supports" the goals, text and objectives of the resolution but abstained because the US "thought it important to see the outcomes of the Egyptian mediation" with Israel and Hamas, aimed at achieving a cease-fire.

The vote followed three days of intense negotiations between ministers from key Arab nations and the council's veto-wielding Western powers - the United States, Britain and France.

Jerusalem quickly responded to the decision by saying that no UN resolution would dictate when Israel would end its operation in Gaza. Senior officials told Israel Radio early Friday morning that only the achievement of goals defined by the Security Cabinet would establish the cessation of military activity. :headbang:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
A UN resolution passed for an immediate cease-fire. Also perhaps surprisingly the United States did not veto the resolution. Basically, it is now international law.

UN calls for immediate cease-fire in Gaza

JERUSALEM (AP) — The U.N. Security Council called for an "immediate" and "durable" cease-fire in Gaza in a resolution Thursday night even as fighting between Israel and Hamas raged — with early morning airstrikes killing seven Palestinians and pushing the death toll to about 760 in the near two-week conflict.

U.N. action came hours after the world body suspended food deliveries to Gaza and the Red Cross accused Israel of blocking medical assistance after forces fired on aid workers. It also followed concerns of a wider conflict which flared as militants in Lebanon fired rockets into northern Israel.

The vote was 14-0, with the United States abstaining. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said the U.S. "fully supports" the resolution but abstained "to see the outcomes of the Egyptian mediation" with Israel and Hamas, also aimed at achieving a cease-fire

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Zionist said:
Jerusalem quickly responded to the decision by saying that no UN resolution would dictate when Israel would end its operation in Gaza.
Right, Israel continues to show that it does not care about international law as well as human life and suffering.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Nor I. I think the division created by the UN is pretty fair. You know, the partition plan and whatever? Go back to neutral square one!?!?!?
Is the West Bank and Gaza Strip division the one created by the UN?

Edu.kid

HSC
banco55 said:
Bullshit corruption is a cultural thing. Even the oil rich Arab countries have sky high levels of corruption. The only economic activity the palestinians have ever generated (including during the relatively peaceful periods) is shaking down international donors.
Do you have any evidence to prove that or are you just making that up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)