Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Scissors

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Because we honestly don't give a shit about your whining about Palestine.
<3 palestine.

not really. nah, it's not bad. bit battered, but still good.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Clearly you dont :rolleyes:

and btw, i think that exphate doesnt need you to reply on his behalf. He's smart enough to reply for himself.

emperorofblues

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Cos whining about dead civilians and children is such a pain for the ears isnt it?
I havent read ur previous posts, but what kind of souless freak are you? oh that's right. the zionist kind.

emperorofblues

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Lolling @zionist when if you understand the etymology of the word you'd understand that there are no zionists anymore :D. I support the preservation of the state of Israel and accept that collateral damage will occur. Terrorists should never be kowtowed to.
my understanding of 'zionist' is greater than ur understanding of 'modern' or 'democracy'. if u truly believe that israel is a 'modern democracy' than you definitely are a zionist

bigb0yjames

HSC
emperorofblues said:
my understanding of 'zionist' is greater than ur understanding of 'modern' or 'democracy'. if u truly believe that israel is a 'modern democracy' than you definitely are a zionist
lol

bigb0yjames

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Zionists stopped existing upon the establishment of the state of Israel. Great going. Israel is a modern democracy you fuckbasket, they have free elections, free press and a wonderful society.

Much better than the barely pig-like living most of the Palesterrorists have.
c'mon man wtf? you dont believe that.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I'm pretty surprised this "debate" has gone on for as many pages as it has. It's pretty clear at the moment, the international response to these attacks. With the exception of Israel and the U.S the rest of the world wants to see Israel's barbaric attacks on the people of Gaza end. That is to say they want to see a cease fire, this would also put an end to the rockets fired by Hamas into Israel. The terms for the cease fire would be the end of Israel's blockade on Gaza.

International pressure is just now starting to reach boiling point, but I suspect Israel will not end it's siege on Gaza for many more days. This will mean that either by massive cumulative pressure by the international community or via international intervension the conflict will come to an end probably before Obama gets into office.

Obama is going to inherit a f*cking disaster by the looks of it.

Either that or we're all going to die.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Zionists stopped existing upon the establishment of the state of Israel.
If you say so. lol

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
sam04u said:
I'm pretty surprised this "debate" has gone on for as many pages as it has. It's pretty clear at the moment, the international response to these attacks. With the exception of Israel and the U.S the rest of the world wants to see Israel's barbaric attacks on the people of Gaza end. That is to say they want to see a cease fire, this would also put an end to the rockets fired by Hamas into Israel. The terms for the cease fire would be the end of Israel's blockade on Gaza.

International pressure is just now starting to reach boiling point, but I suspect Israel will not end it's siege on Gaza for many more days. This will mean that either by massive cumulative pressure by the international community or via international intervension the conflict will come to an end probably before Obama gets into office.

By international response, you mean the lolly gaggers of the world (i.e. France) have condemned it.

Everybody else has said "lol ok Israel"

bigb0yjames

HSC
sam04u said:

dude. know one gives a fuck about the Palestinians. all this international pressure talk is just political parties playing politics with their own people. stop thinking Europeans care, or the Americas. why would anyone expect them to care? i dont. its about time the arab league started doing whatever the fuck it was set up to be doing. like wtf is germany going to do? "don't kill Palestinians, jew".... Israel is just going to go ahead and do whatever it was going to do....the UN will probably give out another press conference at 0100 eastern standard time, and a few more million copies of newspaper will be sold.
know one cares. stop thinking Europe cares. because they dont.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
katie tully said:
By international response, you mean the lolly gaggers of the world (i.e. France) have condemned it.

Everybody else has said "lol ok Israel"
Oh yeah and of course the Arabs are condemning it.

They hate jews. And they hate the fact that Israel has kicked Arab arse two years in a row.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Dude as if Israel even gives a shit what the Arab League and some other random countries think of them. So a few commies are having a go at them, they've got the U S OF FUCKIN A behind them. International condemnation doesn't mean anything these days.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL

GOD BLESS THE USA
I said:
Either by massive cumulative pressure by the international community or via international intervension

Also, face it dude. The U.S is a paper tiger. The same is true with Israel. In order for Israel to reassert it's dominance over the middle east after it's embarassing defeat at the hands of Hezbollah, it decides to pick on the weakest entity probably in the entire world, Gaza.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)