Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

ywontuend

HSC
LOL i like the Bush comment as your signature. Remember when during the financial collapse of General Motors, the press asked him "What do you think of the current situation of General Motors?" He said "I think his doing a fine job in Iraq". LOL
LOL. I love Bushisms. Now that he is out of office i dont know what i am going to do for entertainment.

My fav one was when he was in Germany and he was at this podium standing with the German chancellor and though he was supposed to be giving this stern address, he said like 5 times:

"i'm really looking forward to that roast pig we're having tonight"

By the end of it the Chancellor was just staring at him like he was a moron which i suppose Bush is anyway.

You're right about the achievments of Islamic civilisation. Much of the devolopements in medicine and science became the founding blocks of the celebrated renaissance that the western world prides itself on.

PLUS the Quran itself details many scientific facts like the devolopment of the embryo and gathering of clouds that were only detailed recently by scienctists.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Thats the problem with the islamic world. fucking living off the past. get the fuck over it and move the fuck on. the golden period finished like 700 years ago.

another problem with the islamic world is that they havnt got a clear leader like the west. the western world have a clear leader in the good of times and the bad of times (USA) and i like that.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
What is it about this 'Islamic mindset' that promotes conspiracy theories? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me, given that a great deal of the Islamic viewpoint is around textual integrity and learning. Do people just accept whatever shit their leaders tell them?
my islamic mindset

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
lol guys i cbf posting any more but ywontuend is my troll

yeah. guys got schooled. im off to the club in my ferrarri. laterz.

rasengan90

HSC
still can't take a joke
I am glad you enjoyed my joke, it was just for you.
I didn't say you had brought it up; the way you acting however is indicative of your high opinion of yourself which I assume is fueled by your high UAI. I am not bitter, you got less than 5 points higher than me and I got into the course I wanted, I'm not worried.
Enough about Israel. I saw in the Usyd 2009 thread that we will be together at last. We should go out sometime, I will be the Zionist Pig in the Arts faculty ;)

rasengan90

HSC
With war over, Fatah members say Hamas sees them as the real danger - Haaretz - Israel News
"Israel's operation in Gaza may have ended, but the internal Palestinian fighting is still going strong. According to a Fatah source, Hamas operatives have thus far killed 10 Fatah members and wounded hundreds, fearing that Fatah might try to undermine Hamas' rule in the territory.
"
lulz, Palestinian democrazy! RESPECT THE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT IN GAZA!

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
hahahaha

If you bothered to read my post you would notice that i wasn't attacking Rageeb's view on the Israel-Ghaza situation but rather his idiocy at asking why he received a better UAI than me.
Judging by your posts you're a total tard, hence why I questioned how you got a higher UAI than me.

Example:

FUCK YOU AND ALL OTHER SUPPORTERS OF ISRAEL!

how can someone even attempt to engage in a discussion with such bigoted morons as you lot are..
What? You begin your argument with "FUCK YOU AND ALL OTHER SUPPORTERS OF ISRAEL!" and then question other peoples willingness to engage in a discussion?

Last edited:

ywontuend

HSC
I am glad you enjoyed my joke, it was just for you.
I didn't say you had brought it up; the way you acting however is indicative of your high opinion of yourself which I assume is fueled by your high UAI. I am not bitter, you got less than 5 points higher than me and I got into the course I wanted, I'm not worried.
Enough about Israel. I saw in the Usyd 2009 thread that we will be together at last. We should go out sometime, I will be the Zionist Pig in the Arts faculty ;)

Yehhh sure. When zionist pigs fly ok?

ywontuend

HSC
What you're describing in essence is corporatism. All of those negative outcomes (with the exception of no minimum wage, don't believe in a minimum wage) come from corporatism.

hmm i wonder where corporatism devoloped from.....

Lets get serious, the corporate world is fed by the ideals and laws made to promote capitalism.

Thus you saying that its all corporatism just justifies that the things i spoke of have indeed devoloped from the ideology of capitalism. Capitalism has spurred the corporate world. You cant deny it.

ywontuend

HSC
What is it about this 'Islamic mindset' that promotes conspiracy theories? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me, given that a great deal of the Islamic viewpoint is around textual integrity and learning. Do people just accept whatever shit their leaders tell them?
what is it about your mindset that refuses to accept that you know nothing about Islam and should thus shut up about it.

Yes Islam promotes learning and intellectual devolopement, but it also speaks at length on science and medical devolopments.

According to the Quran there is only one set place where any human being can leave the atmosphere safely without being burned to dust. Since the Americans have not yet penetrated that place then clearly there has been no moon landing.

What spurs this view on is that at the time America was in the space race with Russia, it was Russia who was ahead and had actually nearly beat America to their "moon landing". What stopped Russia? The scientists discovered at last that it is impossible for human beings to penetrate the atmosphere without dieing. Thus a human landing on the moon that does not utilise the coordinates detailed by the Quran is impossible.

How funny that this Islamic mindset you speak of is one based on logic and science rather than the ramblings of the "Islamic leaders" that you claim.

I dont follow any Islamic leaders. I follow only God and his teachings. So stop making assumptions and fabricating what you think is the "ignorant islamic mindset".

КГБ

Banned
HSC
\
According to the Quran there is only one set place where any human being can leave the atmosphere safely without being burned to dust. Since the Americans have not yet penetrated that place then clearly there has been no moon landing.
mashallah, great logic. subhanallah.

HSC
So it turns out the Palestinian death toll has been exaggerated! Who'd have thought!

Gazan doctor says death toll inflated - Israel News, Ynetnews
wtf is ynetnews? Israel news or Jew news? Either way, it's shit. I must say i did love the 'doctor wished to remain unidentified, out of fear for his life' bit. :uhoh: I also love that on Gaza fighting casualties added up | Breaking News | News.com.au, i saw this;

ISRAEL'S war on Gaza killed 1330 people, at least half of them civilians, and wounded 5450 others, Palestinian medics said today in a final toll of the offensive.
Among the dead were 437 children under 16, 110 women, 123 elderly men, 14 medics and four journalists, according to Muawiya Hassanein, the head of Gaza medical services.
The wounded include 1890 children and 200 people in serious condition, he said.
Six hundred injured people have been transferred outside Gaza for treatment.
Israel unleashed its Operation Cast Lead on the Hamas rulers of the Gaza Strip on December 27 in response to rocket fire from the territory and brought it to an end last Sunday with a ceasefire.
On the Israeli side, three civilians and 10 soldiers died in combat and rocket strikes and dozens were wounded, according to official figures.
& there's going to be an investigation on the weapons used by Israel by the IAEA.
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) says it will open an investigation into Israel's alleged use of depleted uranium during its 22-day offensive in the Gaza Strip.
Al Jazeera English - Middle East - UN to probe weapons used in Gaza

ywontuend

HSC
mashallah, great logic. subhanallah.
I'm sorry but was i discussing anything with you?

BTW this is not my logic but rather the logic atriculated in "A brief guide to understanding islam" by I.A. Ibrahim.

and if you are a muslim, your use of those words as a form of sarcasm are just disgusting.

ywontuend

HSC
wtf is ynetnews? Israel news or Jew news? Either way, it's shit. I must say i did love the 'doctor wished to remain unidentified, out of fear for his life' bit. :uhoh: I also love that on Gaza fighting casualties added up | Breaking News | News.com.au, i saw this;

& there's going to be an investigation on the weapons used by Israel by the IAEA.
Al Jazeera English - Middle East - UN to probe weapons used in Gaza

YES. Israel is also being investigated on its use of white phosphorus gas.

Both the UN and UNICEF have already stated that the death toll stands at more than 1200 civilians. That seems to me more credible than some unidentified doctor.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Quoting ynet is below you Shroedinger. Ynet says something. EVERY OTHER NEWS SOURCE SAYS ANOTHER.

I know which ones I'm gonna believe.

Good column in the Herald today about the difficulty of prosecuting Israelis for war crimes (like bombing a school, or rounding civilians into a building and bombing it, or using white phosphorus in an urban area, or depriving Gaza of aid).

КГБ

Banned
HSC
I'm sorry but was i discussing anything with you?

BTW this is not my logic but rather the logic atriculated in "A brief guide to understanding islam" by I.A. Ibrahim.

and if you are a muslim, your use of those words as a form of sarcasm are just disgusting.
your whole argument in that paragraph is based on FAITH. nothing is based on facts and not to forget you posts undertones conspiracy theories.

Kos okht ile nafadak

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)