Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Read it with context you dumbass.

This ayah talks about the Arabs who were Muslims and told the prophet they will help him, but they were backstabbers, left Islam, and helped the non-muslims fight the Muslims. This is why Allah asks the prophet to fight these people. But it doesn't talk about disbelievers of nowadays.

It took me two seconds to search it up with context. I’m sure you know how to do research too.
Nope, you're just rationalising.

Narrated Ikrima: Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:260

And what do we see in the word? Dozens of muslim countries where apostasy is punishable by death or imprisonment, and countless cases of parents murdering their children for leaving the religion.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
no it's not okay, if you're a rapist you're a criminal

why is your perception of Islam so disgusting
Okay, then by that logic, muhammad was a criminal.

My perception is disgusting because its a disgusting, barbaric religion.

stressedadfff

HSC
No ones forcing it down your throat, god didn’t choose you unfortunately. At least live this live in happiness and have fun whilst you can since there won’t be another for you.
😃

stressedadfff

HSC
Four male witnesses are required in Paksitan, making rape convictions extremely difficult. How many rapes have four victims?
Pakistan is so fucking corrupt why don’t you show where the quran is being raped is punishable cos that’s fucking disgusting

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
look Pakistan is a prime example of a country that gives Islam a negative reputation

it's an issue with their culture, Islam does not encourage any of this. it's not "Islamic law" it's Pakistan's

if Islam promoted abuse of female rape victims I wouldn't be stupid enough to still be an adherent
The same thing happens in suadi arabia, the most islamic country on earth, and a totally different culture to pakistan

This only happens in islamic countries. The quran says its alright to rape female slaves, like muhammad did.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
No ones forcing it down your throat, god didn’t choose you unfortunately. At least live this live in happiness and have fun whilst you can since there won’t be another for you.
😃
There won't be an afterlife for anyone. The afterlife is a delusional fairytale for mentally retarded adults.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Pakistan is so fucking corrupt why don’t you show where the quran is being raped is punishable cos that’s fucking disgusting
weird this only happens in muslim countries like pakistan and saudi arabia

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Okay, then by that logic, muhammad was a criminal.

My perception is disgusting because its a disgusting, barbaric religion.
you're a disgusting barbaric individual who generalises an entire population of people based on like two countries and your flawed interpretation of scripture and the media

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Four male witnesses are required in Paksitan, making rape convictions extremely difficult. How many rapes have four victims?
It’s not requiring victims you fool- it’s requiring witnesses. You don’t think of it the other way around do you? What if individuals were just accused of rape? Something they didn’t do?? Every legal system requires and encourages witnesses.

and if they don’t find them, it doesn’t mean their testimony is invalid.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
you're a disgusting barbaric individual who generalises an entire population of people based on like two countries and your flawed interpretation of scripture and the media
Homosexuality is illegal in a MAJORITY of muslim countries

The problem is islam, not just two countries.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
It’s not requiring victims you fool- it’s requiring witnesses. You don’t think of it the other way around do you? What if individuals were just accused of rape? Something they didn’t do?? Every legal system requires and encourages witnesses.
and if they don’t find them, it doesn’t mean their testimony is invalid.
Wtf? Why would it need four witnesses? ONE witness is all that should be required.

The vast majority of rapes do not have four witnesses, so this is just a way of making rape okay.

stressedadfff

HSC
Homosexuality is illegal in a MAJORITY of muslim countries

The problem is islam, not just two countries.
It is, my religion doesn’t endorse homosexuality so neither do I. I have three gay friends and none of them have any problems with me not embracing their sexuality they accept that our moral beliefs collide but that doesn’t stop us from coexisting. Two are my closest friends idk why they haven’t abandoned me for my religious beliefs?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I’m Saudi your beheaded and tortured for being a rapist, sounds pretty good to me
Okay, and whipping and imprisoning women, you cool with that too?

Of course, men are rarely punished for rape because the standard for proof is so high. But a women reporting a rape is always punished. Glad you support this barbaric system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)