Israel violates Lebanese sovereignity again (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
banco55 said:
The UNIFIL was there when Hezbollah kidnapped the Israeli soldiers last year. So I'm not sure why Israel should take much comfort from the fact that UNIFIL is on the border. As for the Lebanese argmy they are a)scared of hezbollah, b) they collaborate with hezbollah.

Hezbollah were not on the border.

That was part of the cease fire agreement. If you cant get that through your thick head, then stop right here. Because this argument will lead to nowhere with your jibberish

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Did I say Hezbollah was there... NO
Did I say they were actually defending themselves this time... NO.
I said that they were taking a proactive approach to protect themselves in the future.

Now you realised your mistake, so you backtrack

"Proactive approach"? LOL.

An approach that was illegal. You can use that line on nearly any military offence in history. It is an offence, even you admitted it. It was not needed. Even with no Hezbollah there, Israel has shown they are the agressors

Searching for farfetched BS excuses doesnt change the fact they they were they offenders. We can both agree to that

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
dam10 said:
Israel cuts trees, opens canal inside Lebanon.

Israeli forces plowed through a 200-meter stretch of Lebanese land from the Bint Jbeil region of Rmeish to Saasaa in the Occupied Palestinian Territories, the National News Agency (NNA) said on Tuesday.
According to the NNA report, Israeli teams cut trees and opened a water canal for rain and sewage from Saasaa to Rmeish. "Israeli forces erected barbed wire fences in place of the cut off trees," the report said. Rmeish Mayor Youssef Tanios and Bint Jbeil Qaemaqam Ibrahim Darwish told the NNA that they were unaware of the violations.

The whole world remains silent?
The most pathetic HOAX news, I think dam10 forgot Aprils fool are already over. Even The Mayors of the towns/village where the supposed violations occured were NOT aware.

Captain_Gh3y said:
Really?

I found three photos on Reuters already:

Cutting down the trees
Excavating
Building the Canal

Taken by Lebanese photographer Adnan Hajj for Reuters. Truely disturbing scenes there.
OMG I am extremely horrified by those pictures. damn israelis! OMG LOL :rofl:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Now you realised your mistake, so you backtrack

"Proactive approach"? LOL.

An approach that was illegal. You can use that line on nearly any military offence in history. It is an offence, even you admitted it. It was not needed. Even with no Hezbollah there, Israel has shown they are the agressors

Searching for farfetched BS excuses doesnt change the fact they they were they offenders. We can both agree to that
No, you decided that I said a whole bunch of things that I didn't.

Any military action would be considered illegal by one person or another. That doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.

I meant offense and in attack, like offensive actions like blowing up buildings is an defensive action in a way because it is trying to achieve the same result as defense actions would.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
YankeeChica said:
The most pathetic HOAX news, I think dam10 forgot Aprils fool are already over. Even The Mayors of the towns/village where the supposed violations occured were NOT aware.

OMG I am extremely horrified by those pictures. damn israelis! OMG LOL :rofl:
damn the bloody israelis......YEAH!!!

nathan71088

HSC
dam10 said:
The whole world remains silent?
Please quote a source for this article.

Please define what you understand forces to mean?

There are some pictures with a lady that has been cut and pasted over the photos, is it possible to view these photos without the addition so that we can see the disturbing damage that Israel is again causing Lebanon!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
nathan71088 said:
Please quote a source for this article.

Please define what you understand forces to mean?

There are some pictures with a lady that has been cut and pasted over the photos, is it possible to view these photos without the addition so that we can see the disturbing damage that Israel is again causing Lebanon!
No, the only pictures without the lady are completely obscured by smoke from all the bombing, and a green helmet guy holding up dead babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)