ISYS123 Unit Outline and First Week Lecture Notes, Need Urgently :( (1 Viewer)

reddevil89

HSC
I have just switched to study ISYS123 to this sem yesterday, and since then, I don't see ISYS123 on my Blackboard any more :(, then I cannot access to Unit Outline or iLecture to prepare for tomorrow lecture

If you are undergraduate student taking ISYS123 this semester, please upload the unit outline and 1st week Lecture note to any public host, or email attached files to rough_stone@yahoo.com, pleasseeee

Thank you so so much !!

slix_88

HSC
Take a chill pill dude. You'd be fine even without the notes (not much if any note-taking). I did the subject last year so I really can't be of any help. Make sure you get the matter sorted with the unit coordinator immediately.

All the best to you.

reddevil89

HSC
Thank you so much, I went to the lecture today and figure it out how to go to unit homepage instead of blackboard, everything there !!!
I also heard that ISYS123 is the hardest unit in the whole university to get D or HD, is that right? :(. I really want to have high GPA

blackrider89

HSC
Thank you so much, I went to the lecture today and figure it out how to go to unit homepage instead of blackboard, everything there !!!
I also heard that ISYS123 is the hardest unit in the whole university to get D or HD, is that right? :(. I really want to have high GPA
If it were the hardest one, I would get 21/22 HD when I graduate at MQ :guitar:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)