xarg

BUBZ :D
HSC
pfft bad influence.
i'm just introducing them to uni life!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yup we have camp cash this year, but the total amount is about half of what we had last year. It's to reduce the bad inflation we had last year :p.

We got some cool prizes to give away this year as well, especially from Microsoft :).

xarg

HSC
A piece of advice about camp cash I learnt when we were first years. Find one of the older students (are they still yellow shirts?) that are supervising that looks weak, wait till theres nobody else around, then get a few of your friends and tackle them and rob them of the money they're carrying. It works.

jayz

walking
omg...y does the IT faculty hav to relate wif pirated MS software...how abt giving away free IT text books or IT equipment?

bad inflation?

jayz

walking
Originally posted by xarg
A piece of advice about camp cash I learnt when we were first years. Find one of the older students (are they still yellow shirts?) that are supervising that looks weak, wait till theres nobody else around, then get a few of your friends and tackle them and rob them of the money they're carrying. It works.
lol, do the N.E.R.Ds (yellow shirts) carry real money around?

xarg

HSC
Err no.
And you'll find most of the yellow shirts are the non-nerds that do IT. The nerds will still be busy on irc or posting on some forum or something.... :eek:

jayz

walking
no no no, i am refering to the yellow t-shirts on enrolment day who had N.E.R.D written on their shirts

jayz

walking
...dunt get me wrong, i really hope UTS's IT faculty did not contain any NERDS, SNOBS etc, in fact i noe this to be true, so let's quit this conversation :)

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
Just have fun everyoneeeeee...... and make sure u don't sleep!! stay up late.... play stupid gamesssss!! play truth or dare ... or watever just make sure u make the most out of it

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I agree with Kathleen. You'll probably make some good friends out of it that way!

Tia

Syd Mem
HSC
N/A
what 'games' can i bring?
talking too much makes me sleepy.
need excitement!

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
u don't really need to bring anythihng... make up games.. i think thats more exciting... rather than the conventional board games.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Don't bring your GameBoys. I know it's hard to believe, but none of the BScITs will have a link cable, so there's no point.

:p

fatmuscle

HSC
the more stupid you are, the more camp cash you get!

unless the yellow shirt is stupid and believes in paying triple in blackjack.

the only thing you need that has something to do with computers is ur phone. mobile phone that is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)