IT test 2005 (1 Viewer)

robocock

if found it was alright(furniture), i finished like 20 minutes early so i had time to go recheck some of my answers.

Srixon

HSC
Hey robocock did u fill up all the lines or are u an extremely fast writer i finished early but not that early

robocock

i filled every line+ some extra. I do extension english as well so i have to be able write really fast. my hand hurt like hell afterwards though

Srixon

HSC
yeah same here i filled up all the lines plus some extra but i cant write real fast and as to doing extension english that would have to be one of the gayest subjects ever just doing english is bad enough

Glenn.S

ROfl.....imultimedia

i hope i get went well !! i even had some crone detailed answers hey !!

i think i'll get like 80 + % for that exam !! it was straight forward !!
but i think the biggest exam will be !! PDHPE !! ......omg !!

i had the shittest teacher on planet earth !!!!!>..... gerr nice life !

i had the shittest teacher for multimedia as well !!!! he didnt even know
how to add sound to something !! ......

haha

stu_jacks88

my multimedia teacher was sweet as, he gave us industry assignments, and a 21Q booklet (with subsections, i.e. a), b), c), d), etc) all on industry. If you took the initiative you would have downloaded papers from the BOS site and attempted them, realizing that you need to study heaps of industry shite and a bit of IT crap as well. Thats what i did, i ended up doing the whole booklet, did about four past exams, got my mate's IT book, and just revised.

That said, it was a fairly long test, and the questions on paper and crap like that were like "WTF"? I only got done with five minutes to go, i reckon i aced the report part.

Darkhors3

HSC
robocock said:
i filled every line+ some extra. I do extension english as well so i have to be able write really fast. my hand hurt like hell afterwards though
Whatever michael, your a joke, do a real subject :p

robocock

did anyone else notice that a couple of the questions (including that 8 mark eis one) were from past papers. Reading the standards packages help a hell of alot. I basically was able to copy some answers word for word form the past papers. And all the business crap is pretty standard to all the past papers aswell, reading exemplar papers pretty much give you the answers.....plagerism is beautiful.....

Srixon

HSC
hopefully u didnt remember the band 1 responses. LOL

arooshika...

HSC
stu_jacks88 said:
my multimedia teacher was sweet as, he gave us industry assignments, and a 21Q booklet (with subsections, i.e. a), b), c), d), etc) all on industry. If you took the initiative you would have downloaded papers from the BOS site and attempted them, realizing that you need to study heaps of industry shite and a bit of IT crap as well. Thats what i did, i ended up doing the whole booklet, did about four past exams, got my mate's IT book, and just revised.

That said, it was a fairly long test, and the questions on paper and crap like that were like "WTF"? I only got done with five minutes to go, i reckon i aced the report part.
same with us...he gave us industry assignments that we could complete at anytime for him to mark...most of that stuff really helped heaps

7th Sign

HSC
some questions are alwasy the same and that stupid industry name is also alwasy the same...

Srixon

HSC
it is either IND TECH or IN TECH nearly them 2 all the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)