It was evil!! (1 Viewer)

Cocogal

HSC
N/A
I didn't think the paper was very fair at all - I mean what was with drawing a poster?!?!? :chainsaw:
I really believe that that paper wasn't legitimate and the questions weren't suitable.
I do multimedia, I don't know about the rest - what did you think of it? What was yours like???

:confused:

fillstar

HSC
harsh

i do multimedia too
i found i quite tough esp. section 1 but i had a feeling there was going to be a emphasis on ohs/eeo/eis this year since it wasn't asked last year... i was surprised of the lack of business related issues.. but everything asked was inline with the syllabus..

i didnt like the actual test paper.. the way it was stapled.. valuable seconds wasted even though i got it done

section two wasnt too bad... similar to last years one

lmao the poster! i had stick men with exclaimation marks on their heads lol..

Yellow

i hated that exam! it's a bunch of crap.

ok, firstly, the syllabus isn't SPECIFIC enough. they list all these dot points about various topics without telling you that you're SUPPOSED to know what a Wall Chart is or all that other crap they stuck in there (it was all a blur). so then all the 'smart' students who are easily capable of achieving band six reponses loooooose marks coz of their stupid syllabus. what's worse is that UAC regards the course as 'easy' and scale it down heaps bad.

and the focus areas - they're all different. i reckon the wood paper was much easier than the graphics one. how are they going to rank everyone FAIRLY when the exams are different?

instinct

i do multimedia and i liked the paper alot! so i think i did well.. what was wrong with it?
i suppose it helps to do business studies cause we learn all about strategies for OHS and EEO. but basically, i just bullshitted and that way to get the marks. it was easy though, well i thought it was
for the wall chart, i just ended up drawing home simpson and make some crappy steps, but it'll do the job
:rolleyes:

kanz

i did the multimedia test... thought some of the questions were so badly made.. like the first question about the pollution from an 'multimedia company'.. were they refering to like a manufacturing company for multimedia or were they asking for like a production company??:chainsaw:
if they were asking for like a multimedia production business wat kinda pollution could it produce?? :confused:

yea and also i think i stuffed up that EIS question.. but then the other things wernt so bad.. just finished the test in time!

fillstar

HSC
lol laughing at the pollution..
i mean what pollution if any does a multimedia industry put out..?

the test wasnt too hard but the questions they asked were unappealling..

iLikeJam

sound and light polution could be one, on late nights u might be workin late and have lights onkeeping people awake, or u might be playing cs with the sound to high......

Yellow

i put sound too. and then i couldn't think of another one so i just put air pollution!!

and wut about that recycling program thing??? farout, i just told them to recycle the computers by taking the old ones to a 'computer recycling company' (ehehe, couldn't think of a better name at the time). i don't even know if i answered the question!

my hopes of a 98 faded after that exam.

fillstar

HSC
i put sound from fans cooling computers and chemicals from like printer cartridges etc.. that sounds pretty desparate dont u think?

kanz

lol iLikeJam..

yea i wrote plastic waste from old computer cases and monitors.. and noise pollution.. but then when i saw the recycling question i just changed it to water pollution.. :/ (wat we learnt from going to panasonic..) coz i dont think u can recycle noise :(?

yea my itm teacher is the senior marker or something and he said the guy that made the test last year (dunno about this year but)he didnt even do the multimedia course..!

Davebo

:argue:
i think the ITM exam has been my most stressfull so far! even english was nicer than it!!!
i might change my mind this afternoon, as i have software design then.... but i guess i wasn't overly happy about it!
I was talking to one of the IT teachers at my skool, and his comment was that they gave us a 3 hour paper to do in an hour and a half.... :chainsaw:
i'm glad that i wasn't the only one that thought it sucked tho!
hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)