Italian Ext - Rosso Come Il Cielo (1 Viewer)

WileyWanimal

HSC
Hi,
Are there any other 2014 Italian Extension students out there????
If only this forum wasn't so dead... It would be great to get a bit of discussion started on the next text set for study, Rosso Come Il Cielo.
What do you think of it? And what extract are you up to in class? How did your first assessment task go last term, or even your mid-course if you've already done your exams...?

Is there anyone out there? :)

WileyWanimal

HSC
Cool, and did you like it?
Are you planning on doing Italian extension next year? :)

Axio

=o
HSC
Nah (school doesn't offer it). I did like it, it was quite a unique film, wbu?

WileyWanimal

HSC
Shame.... :( Are you doing Italian cont though?
Yeah, I do really like it, but now that I've looked at it in such depth I've sort of lost sight of the big picture and forgotten what I actually thought of t the first time I saw it.
The Mirco + Francesca thing is sooooo cute though.... possibly the best part of the whole movie... ;)

Axio

=o
HSC
:p. Yes I am doing Italian Cont. I thought Felice was hilarious...

WileyWanimal

HSC
Sì, anch'io! Tutta la mia classe ha riso un sacco quando si è addormentato nella classe.
Ma scusami, forse non ti ricordi piccoli momenti come questo. Devo ricordarmi che io l'ho visto mille volte!
E allora, ti piace studiare italiano?

Axio

=o
HSC
Sì, ma trovo che è un po' difficile a studiare...

WileyWanimal

HSC
Appunto, è difficile studiare nel senso che si studia per le altre materie - cioè non si può scrivere degli appunti e poi memorizzarli, ma invece bisogna praticare ogni giorno... lo so, però se scrivi/leggi/ascolti/parli in italiano ogni giorno vedrai che il tuo italiano migliorerà, ed è molto soddisfacente poter parlare in un'altra lingua, non trovi?
Hai già provato a parlare un po' in italiano con degli altri studenti d'italiano? :)

classycleary

HSC
ciao, im in the same situation! what school are you at?? maybe we could find a way of communicating via email/fb would love to discuss the film with someone outside my school!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)